Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Harrisburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull size fridgefront deskfree laundryan extended stay hotelstove toplong stayroom was cleanqueen suitehot tubhershey parkbusiness triproom keyfirst floorfitness centerthe air conditioninga great place to stayup to date
Reviewed January 18, 2011

we have stayed at outher candlewood hotels, and knew this would be a good place to stay. shopped, visitied with family and friends, went to the casino. would stay her again, and have recommended hotel to friends. thank you!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I liked that the room was clean, service was fast when I needed an extra towel and when I needed to know about the area the General Manager (Aimee) was always polite, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as the rest of the staff I encountered.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2011

My stay at Candlewood was absolutely wonderful. Front desk was very kind knowledgeable and friendly. Lobby was clean as well as hallways. My room was clean and had a lot more accomodations that i would have expected. The full size refridgerator was nice. Clean linens and everything was organized in the room and easy to find. We also used the hot tub and pool which was clean and the towels were well stocked and the bathroom was clean too. I WOULD DEFINETLEY GO BACK AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2011

I just came back from a trip to the PA Farm Show. I booked this hotel because it was close to the Farm Show Complex and it had a small kitchenette in it. I read the reviews; some were good and others were not so I did not know what to expect. I (and my daughter and her friend) were extremely happy at how wonderful this hotel was. Everyone was so nice and helpful and the room was AWESOME!! We had two queen beds, a large bathroom and closet. The kitchenette was perfect and had every utensil I needed to cook with. I had brought some of my own not knowing what to expect. Next year I will not bring as much...I have already booked for next year's Farm Show. The girls loved the pool and hot tub and the free use of dryers (and washers) was greatly appreciated. I had requested a non-smoking room because my daughter's friend is allergic to smoke and the front desk clerk assured me we were on the bottom floor (all smoking rooms are on the top floor). Our room was perfect-no smell of smoke at all. I did hear some kids running down the hall one night but that was it. The beds were so comfortable and the chair/recliner was great too. Love this place!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2010

The staff would not look up our priority club number. He said he did not know how. When we checked out, they charged us a different rate than what we were told when we arrived. The Manager never called us back after leaving 4 messages. We asked for the district Manager to call us and he gave us a credit.
We were across from the laundrey room (we had a small dog) and you could hear the machines all night.
The bed, TV and kitchen were nice. We have stayed at better Candlewood Suites in PA.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family