Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$139
$238
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$110
BestWestern.com
$72
La Quinta
All reviewsfull size fridgefront deskfree laundryan extended stay hotelstove toplong stayroom was cleanqueen suitehot tubhershey parkbusiness triproom keyfirst floorfitness centerthe air conditioninga great place to stayup to date
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Booked this hotel for my parents and has e to say this place is a 5 star all around, from the moment we walked in the staff were smiling helped out with getting us settled in fast told us of some good places to eat the place was very nice and clean. Got to the rooms and was very surprise to see all the stuff in the room that a reg hotel room never has, full size fridge, micro, little stove, the works just to make you feel at home. I recommend this hotel to anybody staying for a long weekend and not far from Hershey and things to do. Thumbs up to you and your staff for making it a great weekend. Five stars across the board. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Room Tip: Very clean and good for family's, close to Hershey and plenty of restaurants to eat close by. Prime place for the great price.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed here in May 2013. The room is spacious and the bed are very comfortable. I liked having the kitchen, very convenient. The location is great for getting to Harrisburg and Hershey. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.Would definately stay here again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RiteshPA
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I enjoyed staying at candlewood suites. The room was clean and well appointed and the service was excellent. I was in town for work and the hotel is conveniently located just a short drive to downtown. The staff was very friendly. I have stayed here before and have never been disappointed. My only complaint is that all the smoking rooms were booked.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We enjoyed staying at Candlewood Suites. The room was clean and well-appointed, and the service was excellent. We were in town for a friends birthday, and the Hotel was within walking distance of their house. The staff was very friendly. I only wish we could have stayed a few more days, but it was just a one-night stay. We would definitively stay there again.

Room Tip: When possible, I always stay at a Priority Club property. I know what to expect, and sometimes I'm surprised by getting more than I expected.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2013

While attending this hotel, I was immediately amazed by the amount of hospitality they offered. In particular, Amanda Snyder, the front desk employee, was courteous, kind, and welcoming. Moreover, the overall stay was incredible and we are looking forward to coming back next year. Ultimately, out of the 10 rooms of family and friends attending, we all shared the same thoughts on not only the staff, but the overall quality of the hotel; the suites are spacious and can provide entertainment for an entire family or group of friends. Lastly, if you plan on staying here with children, the pool was as clean as it gets; we took advantage of the grills outside the pool area, and for those adults trying to get away, their is a nice hot tub for you.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to very spacious, clean, and family friendly.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family