“Good place to stay on way through PA”

Candlewood Suites Harrisburg
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stopped on trip back to Northeast. Room was spacious and clean except for shower curtain which was mildewed. Unfortunte hiccup in otherwise nice room. Travelled with our dog and had room on first floor near side door so was very convenient. Took quick back route to mall area to grab dinner from Panera. Very convenient.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were a vendor at the Farm Show and appreciated the spacious room and kitchen facilities. The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. We look forward to staying again next time we're in town.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have stayed at this Candlewood many times on business. It is always clean and the people who work there are very courteous. I recommend this hotel to my colleagues who come to this area on business.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Our visit to Candlewood Suites was very nice. We stay here often for business and are always very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and how helpful the staff is. We recommend the Candlewood Suites to our colleagues that are also traveling int he area for business.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stay here many times and works well for my work and near family too. Been staying here since it opened. Would recommend for short or long vist. Close to shopping and amenities. Nice place. The little kid generates are nice. Good pool and exercise rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013
candlewoodhburg, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! We always love to hear back from our business travelers, and are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with your stay! Come see us soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I room was spacious. The room furnishings were updated and well-maintained. I appreciated the kitchenette. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The facility was conveniently located near my business trip destination. The laundry facilities are free. I also appreciated the free coffee in the store area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Kristin S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us, we value your loyalty to our brand and hotels. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment.

Krysllin G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel twice, once on my way to and once on my way back from North Carolina. I was impressed by the amazing service I got by the front desk staff! Plus, I didn't hear a peep from other guests while in my room (I was on the 3rd floor). The big problem I had with this hotel was the stale smoke smell. Although I had a non-smoking room (which didn't smell too much like smoke) the hallways smelled a lot. It was a bit too much, but we decided to come back on our way home, so I guess it wasn't that bad ;)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us! We're glad to hear that everything with your stay went well and we look forward to seeing you again next year!