My wife and I have been trying to get away for a while and decided with 3 kids we needed a weekend away but needed to be closer to home. We chose the "inn of the dove" primarily because of location, and the fact that we would have a whirlpool to ourselves. We were very surprised once we entered our room after reading some of these reviews again the night before we left, we stayed in the Deluxe Whirlpool Suite... The room was clean, didn't have any weird or unpleasant odors that made us think twice about whether to stay or not. The bed linens were fresh and the bed was very comfortable, the whirlpool was clean and the water was clear, the double head shower was very spacious.
We only noticed a couple things that should be LOOKED into:
- The ceiling in the shower back away from the shower heads the paint was starting to peel.
- The toilet seemed to be loose from the floor it moved when you sat down, also the toilet ran and you had to jiggle the handle to get it to stop, might want to fix that before you have a flooded room on your hands....
- Last thing, and it isn't a big thing but having 3 children a husband and wife find it hard to enjoy an Adult movie every now and then, I didn't think the Adult Channels were very appealing maybe updating those channels with some more modern Adult pay channels would be good.
Overall we had a great time and we would go back......
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Inn of the Dove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Dove Hotel Harrisburg
- Inn Dove