We visited this resort with 20 family members including older adults, and young children. The pool was great for kids. The adults enjoyed the spa which was very clean and the staff very accomodating. The banquet meal we arranged ahead of time was served in a lovely room. The front desk staff is sparse; some of our guests were picked up at the airport and some were not--possibly mis-communication. The garden tour by the owner was long, but outstanding in depth. The gardens are beautiful. The only complaint was the air conditioning in the rooms--way to noisy. The restaurant by the golf course is a little far which leaves only one restaturant somewhat nearby. All in all, our family really enjoyed the week end. The golf was fine too for some who played.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felicita is a premiere Pennsylvania resort nestled in the heart of the Blue Mountains near Harrisburg. In Italian, Felicita means "great happiness." Our 650 acre golf and spa retreat is the perfect getaway, ranked by Philadelphia's MainLine Today magazine as a "Best Weekend Getaway," Felicita is unlike any other Pennsylvania resort. Felicita's exclusive garden setting and relaxed atmosphere will allow you to truly leave your worries and cares behind as you're transported to another world.Felicita, a short trip never took you so far away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Felicita Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felicita Golf Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Resort Harrisburg