I had stayed at Felicita during a business trip last August, and was not real impressed with the service, staff or golf course. Everything was overpriced. But I decided to give it another shot last week when I had to go to Harrisburg for business. And I'm glad I did! FIRST- the rates have been reduced resort-wide. The room was reasonable ($89 mid week) the golf was OUTSTANDING ($25 to play & ride, what a value, I would have paid $75) and the service was friendly and courteous. Very odd how significant the differences were from my last trip, especially condition of the golf course, and staff attitude. If you like quiet & peaceful, give it a shot. Not for everyone though. Don't expect 5 star accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Felicita is a premiere Pennsylvania resort nestled in the heart of the Blue Mountains near Harrisburg. In Italian, Felicita means "great happiness." Our 650 acre golf and spa retreat is the perfect getaway, ranked by Philadelphia's MainLine Today magazine as a "Best Weekend Getaway," Felicita is unlike any other Pennsylvania resort. Felicita's exclusive garden setting and relaxed atmosphere will allow you to truly leave your worries and cares behind as you're transported to another world.Felicita, a short trip never took you so far away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Felicita Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felicita Golf Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Hotel Harrisburg
- Felicita Resort Harrisburg