“Great Stay !”

Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I had the oportunity to stay in this hotel it was wonderful i will recomended to anyone strating from the front desk when i check in they were very sweet and very professional. The hotel was excellent, very clean, staff was very responsive. the kitchen staff was very nice, especially Denisha. She was very helpful, and had a wonderful attitude. She also provided extra food when i was late for happy hour. the morning breakfast was fabolous they had everything from oatmeal to fruit salad everything was fresh.i had a very good sleep in that king bed the room was very clean and very coazy

Room Tip: The hotel was excellent, very clean, staff was very responsive. the kitchen staff was very nice,
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Michael L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for your sharing the details of your recent stay with us,
As you mentioned we provide a wide selection of food offerings during our breakfast, sure to please a wide variety of tastes.
Our evening reception Tuesday through Thursday allows our guest the opportunity to unwind while enjoying a light meal.
I was pleased to hear the a member of our staff was able to accommodate your request, as we understand creating an experience for our guest is about going above and beyond to meet their expectations.
Our mission is to ensure that all our guests feel warm, welcomed and appreciated.
I thank you again for your kind words and you desire to recommend our hotel to others.

There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Harrisburg

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had an unexpected pipe burst in my house which caused water damage in my house. I have been staying here for the past 7 days and considering my house situation my hotel experience has been great. The staff has been EXCELLENT. Every one is very friendly and inviting, and the food service staff Denisha and Marty have made things even easier for my kids. They give me trays so my kids can take chips to the room and they help them get their food.
The manager's have all been great with helping me, they have sent faxes and made copies for me to send to my insurance company.
I am sooo grateful that I am having such a great experience here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Michael L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

We are delighted to hear we were able to provide you with a “home away from home” during a stressful situation, with your homes pipes bursting. Coming back to the hotel and seeing friendly faces willing to help you can defiantly make a tough situation a bit less chaotic. It is our intention to make each and every guest‘s stay as enjoyable as possible. Thank You for your review and for choosing our hotel as we realize you have many options.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

i had the oportunity to stay in this hotel it was wonderful i will recomended to anyone strating from the front desk when i check in they were very sweet and very professional.mercedes was very helpful with my bagage in the morning breakfast was fabolous they had everything from oatmeal to fruit salad everything was fresh.i had a very good sleep in that king bed the room was very clean and very coazy.the housekeeping personal was out of this world.mercedes also work in the breakfast area and was very helpful and made my stay like if i was home.i will like to congratulate to the manager of the hotel you guys are doing a great job..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been in several Staybridge Hotels, the longest time we stayed in one was at San Antonio Tx for a month, and we would like to comment on this Hotel in Harrisburg, The hotel is very clean, rooms are excellent, spacius, all what you need, and specially at the kitchen, we met a very nice lady,(Mercedes) she was very frendly, helpfull and made us enjoyed more our breakfast and staying.
Lots of things other hotels dont offer for the same price

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Friendly, helpful staff. Gorgeous, new, clean and comfortable rooms. The bed was super comfortable. Delicious breakfast every morning. Computer room. Beautiful lounge areas. I forgot my bathing suit and I missed out on the pool. I had to attend a class at the community college and I was so happy that this turned out to be such a nice place. I highly recommend the Staybridge Suites.

1  Thank hoopea
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am working in the Harrisburg area for the winter. I have been trying all the hotels in the area. I must say that this Staybridge Suites is my favorite and I will be staying the for the rest of the winter. Everyone is so friendly and I mean everyone. I especially like the social dinners on Tue - Thur every week. Marty and Denisha in the kitchen couldn't be better. So cheerful and helpful, I just love them. If you are in Harrisburg you want to check this hotel out. Its right on I-81 and close to I-83. Ricky L.

Room Tip: Quieter on Farm Show side of building.
1  Thank Ricky L
Reviewed January 24, 2013

On a recent trip to Harrisburg, PA, our business selected Staybridge for our overnight accommodations. Not only where the rooms spacious and very clean. The hotel offers excellent amenities that were not expected, but truly enjoyed. We had agreed to hold business at another building, but the hotel lobby was far more inviting, and with the free wi-fi, it was a great fit.

The hotel staff were very cordial and they all seemed to be very happy to be working there. The biggest treat though, was at 5:30 PM, right when we were wrapping things up for the day, the staff put out a spread they call "The Social". Very nice!!

The Breakfast was out of this world, I made my own waffle, very light and tasty. Fresh fruit to boot.

From this point forward, when traveling, I will always search for a Staybridge prior to departing.

Thank you!!!

Room Tip: That was one of the best night of sleep I have had in quite some time
1  Thank Timothy J
Michael L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us and I am very pleased that you found the hotel inviting and friendly.
As you stated in your review we have a staff that genuinely enjoys serving our guests and creating I great stay for them.
Our food offerings, is another area we feel also set us apart, as you touched on some of those offerings. We take pride in offering a large variety of items for breakfast, giving our guests many choices when starting their day.
Our evening reception Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, give our guests an opportunity to unwind and enjoy a hot meal and great conversation after a long day.
I happy to hear that you enjoyed what the Staybridge Brand has to offer and will continue to use it for your accommodations for future stays when available.
Hope to have you back with us soon and welcome to the Staybridge family.