We stayed at Staybridge Suites for 3 days on a trip to Hershey Park & Amish Country. The hotel is located at one end of an industrial park and is surrounded by some not so great looking areas but the hotel itself is clean and comfortable. The grounds are well kept and the staff is friendly. It is a great central location for visiting Hershey at a much lower price. Also, Amish country is only about an hour away so we were able to get to that area as well. We cooked dinner every night in the hotel. Pool was small and very cold so kids did not swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Staybridge Suites Harrisburg, PA is a new all suite hotel located only minutes from Downtown Harrisburg, The Outlets at Hershey, Harrisburg State Capitol Complex and Hershey Park Stadium as well as the Harrisburg International Airport MDT. As an extended stay hotel, stay for a few nights or a few months you will find all the conveniences of home at our hotel. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, stove top, dishwasher and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access or relax in the comfortable living room area while you enjoy premium cable television, DVD player and HBO movies. Work off some stress in our 24 hour fitness center, take a dip in our indoor pool, or relax in our library with your favorite book. Don t forget to stop by our Pantry where you can pick up a variety of foods, beverages and even toiletry items 24 hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Harrisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Harrisburg Hotel Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Staybridge Suites