Staybridge Suites Harrisburg
$227
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$149
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta
$183
$165
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskmini kitchenbedroom suitefarm complexan extended stayhershey parkcold cerealshuttle serviceoatmealhome away from homeclean towelsfree breakfastfresh fruitstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areahot breakfastbusiness center
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I recently traveled through Harrisburg and stayed at Staybridge Suites. We had never used this brand of hotel before but the reviews looked good and more importantly, they didn't have any complaints on the bedbugregistry.com . We arrived late at night and were greeted by a very friendly front desk receptionist who quickly checked us in. She directed us to "The Pantry" where we could purchase incidentals that we had forgot to pack. Our room was a one bedroom suite and was absolutely wonderful. Very clean and spacious. Decor was lovely. We hated to leave. Room was equipped with all you would need to prepare a meal, even the dishes and silverware. We will definitely stay at Staybridge Suites again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was the second time we stayed at this hotel. It is clean, spacious and the staff are very courteous.

We received excellent service for the second time. We stayed en route to DC this time around, so our stay was for one night. The breakfast is great, although it became very busy and we had no place to sit.

The beds are comfortable, and bathrooms clean.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed with my family for one night in a two-bedroom suite on a weeknight after visting Hershey Park. This was actually my second stay here, the previous one in a one-bedroom suite for a similar vacation two years ago

Starting with the positives - The room(s) were clean and comfortable. Granted it was a 2-br suite, but it was very spacious and the perfect setup for staying with two young kids revved up on cotton candy and the adrenaline of being at Hershey Park. Check-in was easy - I was nervous about arriving there after the park closed (~9PM) but I was given the type of room I'd reserved. The staff member who checked us in was very friendly. The breakfast was fine - nothing fancy - but there should be something there for most to eat (I could see that perhaps after a few days the selection might get old) including my kids. The pool was indoors, rather small, seemed well-kept, and was a nice way to have the kids let off steam before the ride back to DC.

The negatives are really very few. They need to put a few more scoops of coffee into the brew at breakfasttime - it was the weakest French Roast I've ever had. So... not a lot to complain about.

All in all I was happy with the room, price for the suite, and overall value. For those worried about distance from Hershey Park, the drive is very easy and we didn't find it inconvenient, particularly given the serious price difference between here and the hotels near the park. Great value, would recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed for one night on August 18th. The hotel is nice, the staff was very friendly, and our room was very clean. For extended stays, the rooms are equipped with a stovetop, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, cookware, plates and silverware. Our room was a Queen studio suite. There was also a pullout sofa sleeper, as well. A breakfast buffet was also included with our stay. In my opinion, I think the breakfast buffet was the best we have ever had that was included in any hotel we've ever stayed and consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage, canadian bacon, french toast, pancakes, fruit, pastries, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, teas, hot chocolate and there is a station to make your own belgium waffles. I would recommend this to anyone planning a trip to Hershey or the surrounding area. It's located off I-81 and easy access to shopping and restaurants. We would definiely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MRT2KB
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Beautiful new property in Harrisburg! Convenient to I-81 and many popular restaurants, but in it's only little area where noise is not a problem. Staff extremely friendly and helpful, and rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay. Large, cozy area for getting together with friends, as well as a complimentary breakfast that offers a variety of choices. Will definitely stay here again when traveling through Harrisburg!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends