“A little taste of home”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Frisco, Texas
“A little taste of home”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I live in the Dallas area and was in town for business. This restaurant was close by my hotel so I decided to try it. Have to say, it was pretty good and held its own against places back home. I was able to get a margarita sangria swirl to relax and Texanas Fajitas that were very good. Service was quick and very good. Way to go PA'

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Da4hunts

Commack, New York
“Pretty good Meican food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were a party of 8 and got seated pretty quickly on a Saturday night, the place is large. Service was good and the menu is also large. We ordered the sampler and table side guac. for apps. Both were good. For the entree I had the pineapple steak and shrimp fajitas and it was really good. I love how its served in a cup open half pineapple. Drinks were made well and we all had a nice evening. We have been coming to this restaurant for years while on our annual Hershey trip and they finally had t-shirts in stock to purchase for $10...not bad!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank opjp
Sewell, New Jersey
“Great Food.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We ordered food and brought it to the room. It was great! Priced well. Tasted awesome!!

Authentic Mexican food!

Visited June 2014
Middletown
“Poor Quality Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Can't any body in the Harrisburg area make a descent taco salad????? Get a giant shell, only to be half full. NO Taco taste at all. How hard can this be????? Another restaurant I will NEVER return to, or recommend.. Now I know why the place was nearly empty at 12:30 on a Sun. afternoon. Wonder why my stomach is upset.

• Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Mexican food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I enjoy going to this place with friends. They have a great menu with so many good options. I tried for the first time the fried ice cream topped with honey and it was delicious. Great place to bring out of town friends.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Fiesta Mexico? Share your experiences!