“Festive Atmosphere”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Good Margharitas, the traditional cheesey smothered tex mex food, the quality isn't great (my last carnitas was chewy and kinda below par) but the atmosphere is kitschy fun

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Nice atmosphere, decent food, weak drinks, and slow service. That about sums up our visit. The food was ok, nothing special. The service was pretty slow, but friendly. We've not had much luck finding margaritas to rival those of a local Mexican restaurant we frequent. The one here were weak and lacking in flavor.

The atmosphere was really neat though. Gave us the feeling of being in a mexican plaza. The only thing missing was the mariachi band.

I won't necessarily recommend this restaurant, but I won't say it's a bad place either. Nothing special but you won't leave hungry.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

we visited this restaurant on 2/09/2014 and I can start to tell you how disappointed I was With the slow service. When we first walk in the door we had to wait for somebody to come up and greet us,and the restaurant was not even busy. The only reason someone came up to us was because we said something, and that is when the guy making the guacamole went to get someone. Then the waiter that took our order was so slow that it took about 20 minutes for him to come to our table to take our order. He was a slow and unattentive waiter he did not come to our table not even once to see if we need it anything,napkins, water or any condiments. And on top of all the bad service we received they put the the tip together with the bill. I really could not justify the amount of money they put on the bill for tip with such a bad service. Needless to say that this is going to be my last time going to this restaurant and I will tell all my friends not to dine in this restaurant. It is bad because I really liked this restaurant.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Every time my friends drag me to this place it makes me think I need new friends. Food sucks. No flavor in anything. Crappy salsa and chips. It's just a generic chain restaurant. Pass

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I had been here several years ago, but just recently returned with my husband. We enjoyed a delicious supper there. My husband had the taco salad, a side order of guacomole, and a Coors. I had the fajita quesadilla and a strawberry soda. I could not begin to finish my entree, so I took some home. Very tasty! There are a lot of waitstaff, which does give it a sense of busy-ness at times when trying to relax and have conversation. Decor is traditional Mexican.