“Great Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We visited Fiesta Mexico last night with a party of 15 for dinner. We got there around 3:00 p.m. We waited approximately 5 minutes while they pushed tables together for our large party. I ordered their fresh guacamole made table side. Fresh avocado, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and lime juice. It was enough guacamole to feed 4 people and it was so tasty. Everyone raved about their meals and I was very impressed because my dad absolutely hates Mexican food but he loved his fajitas!!!!!! He had chicken, beef and shrimp fajitas with fresh green peppers and onions served with hot flour tortilias. My husband just loves their Mexican rice and I had the villas sampler which is actually an appetizer but I always order it as my entrée. It has a great chicken quesadellia with beef and chicken taquitos and a small order or nachos. There is lots of seating at this restaurant to there is hardly ever a wait. The waitress was attentive and kept of glasses filled with iced tea and soda. A good time was had by all.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Ate here on a Friday night while traveling. Was originally going to the Ruby Tuesday next door, but the wait was 30 minutes. Rather than wait or try something else along our route, we looked across the way and saw Fiesta Mexico. I'm glad we did!

There was no wait mainly because the place is soooo huge! We were sat quickly and had our food in under 15 minutes. May places as large as Fiesta Mexico have a problem with being too loud. While the restaurant is by no means a place to have an intimate meal, it also isn't too loud to have a conversation with your group of friends.

My husband had the chicken mole and I had the veggie fajitas. He noted the mole was good, but not as good as some other locations. I said the same of my veggie fajitas. Solid, but a bit greasy and I've definitely had better.

I would certainly recommend Fiesta Mexico if you're in the area, but wouldn't recommend you seek it out as a destination. All-in-all I'm pleased that we ended up there.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I go to this place during lunch when meeting with friends. I always get the fajitas and they are delicious. The refried beans and rice are nice sides. I haven't tried the margaritas yet. This is my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

First, the good. The restaurant was very clean. The tables were not crammed in next to one another; we could hear each other. It was decorated nicely. We were seated quickly; the waiter appeared before we'd even sat down; the food was served quicker than McDonald's.

The bad: the server Alfonso was nice, but not effective. I ordered taquitos; he assured me that fresh guacamole would be made. Not only did the meal come out with guacamole with cilantro, the waitress explained that there was cilantro in the taquitos as well. The substituted shredded beef tacos were greasy. My husband's chicken tacos were dry. The hard shells were cold. The chips had no flavor -- they tasted stale. The waiter did not refill water or iced tea. It took us quite a while to get a bill because a manager had to be found to take off the order of taquitos.

We are from So Cal. Perhaps we are just spoiled by having great access to fabulous Mexican food.

We will not be back.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The restaurant was average on the food , but was close to the hotel so was easy for us to get to, the waitress did not speak very good English so was hard to get her to understand us, but we did ok