“Horrible first time experience for this restaurant”
Review of Fiesta Mexico

Fiesta Mexico
Ranked #35 of 541 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania, United States
“Horrible first time experience for this restaurant”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I was told that this was nicer the than Fiesta Mexico in York. It was absolutley horrible. We sat at the bar and we were the only guests at the bar. It took 20 mins to get chips and salsa, which I had to remind the server of the side of guacamole that was ordered since the salsa was like water. When the server did take our order he did it while walking behind us while heading to another table (that was complaining about service - or lack there of). It took another 20 minutes to get my second draft beer. It took one hour for our meal to come out which did not look good and we told the server that we didn't want it since we would be late to a show. The bar area was very dirty, the servers did not seem to be engaged or care about the customers as well as the cleanliness of the restaurant. No management was present, and when I asked to see the manager....no one ever came out. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Nor will we ever return.

• Visited December 2012

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not sure what happened to this restaurant!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had not been here for a couple months, but when e
We wanted Mexican this was our restaurant! Not anymore! The salsa is runny soup, the steak fajitas tasted funny and service was slow. The only thing I did like was the margaritas.
Time to find another place!

• Visited December 2012
Annville, Pennsylvania
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

We usually go to El Rodeo when we are in the mood for Mexican food. This time my husband wanted to try Fiesta Mexico after driving by it several times and hearing good things from family. From now on, we will always go here instead. The food was good, the prices were more than reasonable, and the atmosphere was awesome. It was festive with lights and Mexican decor, but not too colorful or over the top. For two people with drinks and dessert and tip, our bill was just over $35 (with enough food to take home in a box for lunch the next day). We will definitely return and tell family and friends about our great experience.

Rochester, New York
“Good Mexican Food in Harrisburg”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I enjoyed a margarita and some enchiladas. The servers were friendly and the place had good ambiance. I look forward to heading back next time I'm in town.

Visited November 2012
Harrisburg
“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

On a good day, the chicken fajitas are amazing... the best I've ever tasted. Sometimes I order them and they can be a bit dry but when they do get it right, the fajitas are juicy and flavorful. The salsa is also amazing, especially when it's chunky.

• Visited November 2012