“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

The food here was very good. The service was a little lacking. Not necessarily slow just not very attentive. Maybe it was just our server. I had the veggie fajitas. They were tasty. The white sangria was especially good.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

We live in the area, and this is one of our favorite places to eat. Consistantly good food and service. Clean restaurant. After eating here several times every month, we have had no bad experiences. I highly recomment it!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good food, good location, good service, good prices, great decor. We were a party of 6 people, with drinks for 4, full meals and our bill came to $85.00. I hope to return again and try something else on the menu

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stop here everytime we go to Bass Pro Shops and we have always had very good food and good service. The menu is very large and so far everything we have tried has been tasty. Maybe it is not as authentic as some people would like but for Central Pa I think it is perfect.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I've eaten here several times, when I visit my friends in Harrisburg. It's almost a tradition. I come to town, Fiesta Mexico for dinner. That pretty much sums it up. No argument from me! I always enjoy coming here for delicious Mexican food. Although, it's not truly "authentic" in my opinion, after living in Arizona for 8 years, and have traveled to Mexico a few times, the food is still very good. I usually order the enchiladas supremas, however I've ordered chimichangas from here as well. Either way, you can't really go wrong here. It's all pretty darn good. The service, however, has always been just average. Never bad, but never outstanding. They stay pretty efficient, most times, but never personable or extra friendly. The restaurant is always pretty clean, and the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you get. There is almost always a wait to get in, in the evenings, but that's because the locals know this place is good! I highly recommend a visit to Fiesta Mexico, if you are in town for whatever reason. Two thumbs up!