“Wow! What a steak!”

Ranked #35 of 575 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Very cozy place! The steaks are huge and the crab cakes are amazing! Good beer selection as well. The main entrees come with a salad and side. I got the baked potato and it was done just right. The salad is large and has tons of shredded carrots.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have gone to the Glass Lounge on and off over years. It was a place one could always go and know they would get a great meal however, it seems to have lost that continuity with the food but we still enjoy the overall environment and go there on a less frequent basis.

2  Thank Vicki I
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

My favorite dive bar for good food. Reservations are a must on the weekends or forget it. My filet mignon was 6oz and cooked to a perfect medium. It could've used a little more salt and pepper or maybe some baste, but it was cooked perfect. I had a crab cake with it, it was ok, all lump, not much binder, but not enough to keep it from falling apart, also lacked in seasoning. The lobster bisque had a nice flavor but lacked enough presence of lobster. Baked potato was perfect and we all enjoyed the blue mermaid drinks, priced at $6.

The onions that accompanied my steak were in such a large amount, they were served to me on their own plate, as were the mushrooms. They are a must. Rolls are complimentary. I will come back any day for one of their steaks. Worth every penny. Our server, she was an older woman, she was great. Must try this place if you've never been here.

Reviewed April 13, 2017

The food is wonderful and the portions are amazing! I had the lunch special (open face chicken sandwich, mashed potatoes with gravy, and a vegetable. The amount of food was amazing and the price was under $8.00! Everything was delicious and the service was superb!

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We attended a family birthday gathering for 8. The food was very good. We had a variety of appetizers including the calamari and wings. They were very good. For dinner, most of the party had steaks and were pleased. I had the crab cakes which were above average for the area and mostly lump crab meat. On the down side it took forever to get drinks and the check. I would go back though.