“Amazing Surprise in Harrisburg”
Review of Bricco

Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 552 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Chestnut
Description: We invite you to join us on a sensory excursion through Mediterranean and Italian flavors, a union of local Pennsylvania produce and Tuscan-style inspirations. The menu at our fine dining restaurant, prepared by Chef Jason Viscount and his talented kitchen staff, rotates seasonally to deliver rustic, soulful dishes with a culinary nod to the South of France, Italy, Greece and Spain.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had the luxury of dining at Bricco while visiting friends in the area. The restaurant is a collaboration with a local Culinary Arts school. The menu is one of the most innovative I have seen outside of a gastronomic (Michelin) restaurant and the food is fresh and high quality. The overall atmosphere is charming and they offer a well rounded wine list. I choose the roast Oysters as a starter which was average, but the main course of Ricotta Gnocchi was an endearing variation on gnocchi and I would highly recommend trying their chocolate / black cherry sorbet dessert. It is a refreshing combination of sweet and savory!

1  Thank Dansksteve

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We've had many dinners at Bricco over the past few years and we love everything from happy hour and dinner to private cooking classes and a chefs table dinner! It's all so delicious. It is on the pricey side, but we've always felt it has been worth it. The service isn't fast, but who wants to rush a great meal? Bricco is top of our list for special dinners (and even just pizzas at the bar)!

1  Thank Jessica423
Reviewed August 15, 2012

No matter where you are staying in the Harrisburg area, this restaurant is NOT to be missed... I have had almost everything on the menu and cannot honestly say that there is not a single bad item....

If you are really hungry, I recommend getting the 16oz Ribeye --- it is better than any other 'name brand' restaurant.... It is aged to perfection and unbelievably juicy.

I will be going back there at least three more times over the next two weeks while I'm here for work...

1  Thank SysCntrSpartan
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Clams with linguine, tasty but still had some sand in the clams.
This is the first time I've ever needed to use toilet tissue to dry my hands, in an upscale restaurant's ladies room. Trash over flowing on floor. Not kept up. Service could have been better.

1  Thank Zilli07
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Friends got the stuffed squash blossoms which they really enjoyed. Bread put on table was good. Service was good. Wife and I had steak medallions -cooked to perfection. One friend had the braised short rib which she really liked and the other a strip steak which again was cooked to perfection. The only dissapointment was the mini ceme brulee which was runny. While this restaurant is on the pricey side it was well worth the cost.