“Love, love their ice cream!”
Review of 3 B Ice Cream

3 B Ice Cream
Ranked #6 of 11 Dessert in Harrisburg
Reviewed September 18, 2012

They make a great butter pecan and cookie and cream ice cream. They are a little on the pricey side, but the ice cream is good!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Although sandwiches are available, for us this is an ice cream stop. We especially love the flavor choices. Their portions are so large that I usually order the child's size. Although it is a walk up venue, you can enjoy your treat at tables located at the edge of the parking lot. Popular with the locals

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Lots of ice cream flavors, Delicious!! Wish it were opened year-round. Always a favorite stop for us.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been going here since I was little, and it is still one of my favorite ice cream places to visit. My most recent trip was to their location in Dauphin (just past 225/Clark's Valley). A softball team was there, so we waited in line for a few minutes. This is the one location that I know carries my favorite - Almond Joy. Unfortunately, they were out that day. I asked the server about a peanut butter blast ice cream, and after she described it, I had to try it. It was definitely a good choice! There is not much seating, but we were able to pop open the tailgate and sit in the shade.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

This is a great family place with very good food. The decor is very basic and the food is great. I have there with my husband & we have done family dinners there a number of times.
a little high in price on some items but the taste of the food makes up for it.