“New Express”

Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg
Ranked #11 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed here on 7/4/12: this is a relatively new hotel and is very well done. It appears the the owners had an eye for details and a vision of what a well done hotel should be like. The outside and inside design is pretty much a cut above most Holiday Inns that I have stayed at. My first and second choice hotels were full with not reservations and 12 hours on the road my wife suggested we stay there. Awesome choice beds were very comfortable rooms and hotel were spotless. Staff was very friendly and helpful. This will be my first choice moving forward when I am in the area and recommend you give it a try.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Greetings BABernier!

On behalf of our team at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we now set your standard on what to expect at Holiday Inn Express around the world!

Our team takes great pride in our hotel and I am glad it shows. Should you be back in the Hershey/Harrisburg area, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Safe travels,

Your friend Anthony

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This hotel is really modern. The rooms are amazing. We had 2 kings. The sink is out side the bathroom. Which is great . 2 people can get ready faster!! It is the most modern design I have seen in a Holiday Inn express. Rooms were quiet. Breakfast was great. Internet was fast. Parking free. Perfect for a great nights rest!! The rooms are really high tech and cool. Loved the design! We were very Impressed! Every thing was perfect!

Room Tip: King suite is really nice!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Howdy Kersten H!

Thank you for writing such a nice review about the Holiday Inn Express Harrrisburg NE and letting the world know how great your stay was and how tech savvy our rooms are.

We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad it shows. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our area and our hotel.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Stayed 2 nights on business, the location was great proximity to the office. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable with a great walk in shower. The room was quiet no noise from hi ways or other disturbances. The breakfast was excellent compared to other hotels that I've stayed at. Only issue was the gym was small and limited. I would definite stay again.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Hi Cameron J

Thank you for writing such a nice review of our hotel, the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE. We are glad you enjouyed your stay and I am delighted that our staff and our hotel anticipated your needs.

We look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed here for one night while visiting Hershey Park. We were so happy that this hotel was very close to the park after a long day. The front desk staff was very helpful upon check-in. Our room was very clean and the breakfast selection was great in the morning. My only complaint was that because the hotel was very busy we did have to wait a little bit to get some of the breakfast items.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Good Day travel 05_10!

On behalf of the associates at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad it shows!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property very soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I booked the room on my smart phone app 10 minutes before arriving. The check-in was flawless, the front desk clerk was helpful (she spoke clearly and without mumbling the repetitive instructions given each guest), and the property looked amazingly fresh outside and in. They obviously have an excellent grounds maintenance crew and spare no expense maintaining a freshly painted look. I only wish there were a greater variety of restaurants nearby. I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I was at the far end of the hall on the first floor and it was quiet. I did not hear footsteps from...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Greeting DeebsReview!

Thanks DeebsReview, for telling the world how great your stay was at the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE. We are glad it shows how much pride our staff takes in our property and how great your stay was.

Anthony :-)

Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night before going to Hershey Park. The front desk people were friendly and efficient. The room was nicely furnished and clean. The free breakfast was decent but the eggs and gravy should be a lot warmer. Overall would recommend.

Stayed: May 2014
CSHHIXAreaGM, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Good Morning Douglas H!

Me and the associates of the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE are delighted that you had a great stay with us at our hotel. I will let the breakfast attendants know to keep a closer eye on the temperatures of the hot breakfast and make sure it's right for your next stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back often!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Clean, quiet, nice staff, good breakfast service, plenty of parking, easy on and off the freeway - but as noted by other reviewers it is not close to any restaurants. Figure 15-20 minutes to get to the part of Harrisburg that has a choice of dining. But it is convenient to Arooga's Sports Bar (5 minutes) which has a great menu but is noisy. Depends on how your day has been I guess.

Room Tip: The back side might be quieter but I had no issues with a front side room. The rooms were very quie...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Good Morning RM30139!

On behalf of the associates of the Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE, I am glad to hear that you had an excellent satay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Harrisburg/Hershey area in the future!