“Consistently delicious”

Cafe Fresco Center City
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Fresco Center City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 541 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Locust Street
Description: Urban Café By Day. Metropolitan Gourmet By Night. Located in the heart of restaurant row, Café Fresco Center City continues to be an innovative leader in the Harrisburg dining scene since opening its doors in 2005. The Feng-Shui inspired setting offers comfortable and intimate dining spaces and a centralized, open bar that pulses with energy and excitement. From the moment you step inside, you become part of the Café Fresco experience. Join us for an urban, café-style power lunch. Return for the Asian-inspired dinner service masterfully prepared by award-winning Executive Chef Travis Mumma. At any time, our highly-trained, professional staff will strive to accommodate your every need. Our goal is to provide you with a metropolitan retreat nestled in a smaller city that will exceed every expectation - an experience that can only be provided by Café Fresco.
Reston, Virginia
“Consistently delicious”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

When I went to college in central PA, I used to dine at Cafe Fresco at least once a month. It has been many years since I've been back to Harrisburg since graduating college.

This past Friday night, the restaurant was closed for a private party (wedding) where I was lucky enough to take a trip down memory lane with another great meal at Cafe Fresco. I'd like to say nothing has changed, but that wouldn't be fair as I think the food has even gotten better! Plus, the service was over the top polite and professional.

Some of the big winners that night were the mini crab cakes, chicken satay, tuna, kobe beef sliders and last but certainly not least... their gianormous scallops that were to die for!

The staff did a fantastic job making sure everyone in the wedding party had a great night before Saturday's wedding.

• Visited November 2013

North East England, United Kingdom
“Good for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were staying at the Hilton Harrisburg but didn't want the hotel breakfast as this was the 6th hotel on our tour and we felt fooded out! Cafe Fresco was just a short walk on the right out of the hotelery pleasant staff who were very patient as we chose our options and had time for a little chat. Good breakfast in quiet pleasant surroundings. Went back the next morning too. I now wish we had gone back for drinks on the evening but we were worn out.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bilje29
Lemoyne, Pennsylvania
“Pizza pizza!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

You've got to try their chicken pesto pizza. It's the best around. But, don't share because it's not enough for two.

• Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of the Better Restuarants in Harrisburg”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Was on a business trip and had dinner at the Federal Tap house the night before and decided to go to Cafe Fresco after seeing the great reviews on Tripadvisor and was very pleased with the menu options as well as the craft beer listing. The food was fantastic and would head back to Cafe Fresco as my first choice next time I am in Harrisburg.

• Visited August 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Outstanding Service,Nice atmosphere, great appetizer and cocktail”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

On a business trip I arrived at my hotel in downtown Harrisburg at 10:00 pm and was hoping to find a restaurant still serving food. The hotel was not certain so I headed down 2nd street and found Cafe Fresco. The kitchen had closed at 10:00, but the bar was open so I decided to have a cocktail. Within 30 seconds, the manager came over and said I could order something to eat as I had arrived so close to 10 pm. This was totally unexpected and made my day I quickly ordered a delicious mahi taco appetizer, enjoyed and a delicious cocktail and a very friendly bartender. I doubt any large chain restaurant would have done this and it was much appreciated. If I visit Harrisburg for business again I will definitely visit and try their entrees.

• Visited August 2013