“Great meal and drinks!!!”

Cafe Fresco Center City
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Fresco Center City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Locust Street
Description: Urban Café By Day. Metropolitan Gourmet By Night. Located in the heart of restaurant row, Café Fresco Center City continues to be an innovative leader in the Harrisburg dining scene since opening its doors in 2005. The Feng-Shui inspired setting offers comfortable and intimate dining spaces and a centralized, open bar that pulses with energy and excitement. From the moment you step inside, you become part of the Café Fresco experience. Join us for an urban, café-style power lunch. Return for the Asian-inspired dinner service masterfully prepared by award-winning Executive Chef Travis Mumma. At any time, our highly-trained, professional staff will strive to accommodate your every need. Our goal is to provide you with a metropolitan retreat nestled in a smaller city that will exceed every expectation - an experience that can only be provided by Café Fresco.
aliquippa
“Great meal and drinks!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a jem of a find in Harrisburgh. One of the best meals I have eaten and wonderful drinks to go along with it. Upscale food which is to die for and excellent service!!!!! Must goto when in Harrisburg. They have happy hour specials during the week!

Wellsville, Pennsylvania
“Gluten Free Friendly”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Has been a favorite but first time back since diagnosed with Celiac disease. The waiter and chef went out of their way to alter my first entree choice to eliminate gluten. Had an amazing meal, great table, great service and many gluten free choices. Can't wait to come back!

PA
“Unique food and excellent service”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Widely varied menu. With a business group of 4. Unique furnishings. Everyone got something different and everyone raved. Our waiter did an excellent job. I noticed they had quite a few well priced happy hour specials going on. On the expensive, but in line with its peers. Would highly recommend.

Reston, Virginia
“Great food, Chic spot”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Been coming here for years and it never disappoints. I must say I typically get the same thing every time thus I'm not a connoisseur of the menu. The seared ahi Tuna is delicious and the wasbai whipped potatoes are a great twist! I also get an order of the black rice which almost has a risotto like consistency. The mahi mahi tacos is another item we typically eat as an appetizer, always fresh! Lastly, they make the best Key Lime Pie martini I've ever had in my life.

• Visited July 2012
Danbury, Connecticut
“Lived Up To Our Expectations!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I visited last week and enjoy a wonderful meal in a great restaurant. I had made reservations two weeks earlier through "Open Table" and were warmly received by the staff and immediately escorted to our table by the large front window.
Our server was well informed and offered suggestions, which proved to be of value.
Our appetizers, which were exceptional, consisted of the Chicken Iceberg Wrap, and the Chicken Ginger Wontons.
Our entrees, also exceptional, were the Chicken Pad Tai and the Lobster Rice.
Our dessert was the Vanilla Brulee, exceptional as well.

• Visited February 2013