“Yummy Eastern food”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Harrisburg
“Yummy Eastern food”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Fresh ingredients make a trip to this out of the way place worth while. My fave is falafel with hummus. It is a good source for a light catered lunch. The nearby grocery is worth a stop.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food and Experience!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have gone many times. Shab's is a unique and tasteful experience. The family that owns it is very friendly. The food is always fresh and delicious.

• Visited April 2012
Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Middle Eastern Food! Healthy, Satisfying, Resonably Priced”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I love Shab's. I've been going there for many many years... probably first time as a little kid with my parents. They've moved locations over the years, but the quality of food has never changed. The people there have gotten to know me over the years because of my frequent visits, especially when I was attending HACC. I really love their falafel sandwhiches.. and treating myself to the incredible homemade baklava. Many of the dishes are suitable for vegetarians or anyone who is health conscious, without having to compromise on flavor.

• Visited December 2011
“best Lebanese in Harrisburg...”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

located in a small strip mall this place is all about the fresh food... the owners are enjoyable to banter with and make incredibly tasty dishes...