“Large menu selection”

Clair's Family Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 136 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This place caters to the seniors. That was all that was in there the day I stopped by. Large selection of food at reasonable prices. Only booth seating, so if you are large could be uncomfortable.

1  Thank vacationlady1

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Myself, my brother-in-law and father-in-law stopped in for breakfast before heading out to cut down our Christmas trees. We were seated immediately and coffee was brought straight away.
One suggestion would be to get larger coffee cups, theirs are really tiny, three sips your are empty and wanting for more. I had the Chip Beef gravy over toast with homefries. Not much beef in the chip beef (needed way more meat) but the consistency was good and the flavor was not too salty as this dish can sometimes be. Ordered a glass of ice water with the meal but didn't get that until we were almost done. Overall not bad, we may try a different spot next time

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I can not believe this was not one of my my first reviews. I only think of the vacation restraunats when I think of reviews. This little gem of a diner is close to home so I either get breakfast or lunch a couple times a week here. The same staff has been waiting tables for as long as I can remember - a decade? They are the best. Prompt friendly service. The food is ooh so yummy. The menu has been recently updated for more healthy options.

1  Thank Loriwestcott
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Have eaten here on several occasions...Dinners are always great.. reasonably priced..We stopped for breakfast last week...Prices were a little high for what we got... My husband got a cheese omelet...which was nothing more than a fried scrambled egg with a slice of cheese on it. Was just ok.

2  Thank ocmommom
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Clair's reminds me of a little family-owned restaurant back home. My best friend and I stop there for lunch or dinner after a day at Codorus, and we always enjoy our visit. The staff members are friendly and the food is reasonably priced. The menu is homestyle with a splash of diner food and it always hits the spot.

Been to Clair's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!