“Fantastic food and atmosphere!”

Aki Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 18, 2017

We love Aki - the food, atmosphere and service are all excellent. We've brought out-of-town friends here and they loved it as well! Great selection of Asian dishes, and I absolutely love their sushi special rolls. Highly recommend; you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

This is our second time dining at the Aki Steak House & Sushi Restaurant and it was just a fabulous as the first time. The party of 4 we were with all had the same which was steak filet and shrimp. The steak was so tender and delicious you didn't need a knife to cut it. We started our dinner with a fresh salad and I mean this was the crispiest lettuce I've had We then progressed to the fried rice and shrimp which led us into our steak. Absolutely no room for desert as this was plenty. Our chef was happy to speak with my wife as she is from Taiwan and speaks chinese. They carried on a lengthy conversaton and both thouroughly enjoyed the evening. We will definitely go back as this is our favorite restaurant. The hostess was extremely gracious and the waitress topped the evening off with her hospitality.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

i am really impressed with the sushi of this resraurant, Hanover is not a big city so you dont espect to much, but as soon as you go inside this restaurant you know you will have a grest experience, lobster roll and salad! great!

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Aki because we heard it was very similar to the one in Shippensburg, man, were we told wrong. First, nobody was friendly, even the hibachi chef wasn't friendly. My fiancé ordered her hibachi and a side of noodles and never received the noodles. After receiving the check, we told the waitress, who told the manager. I guess they didn't believe us because the manager told us they would have to check the cameras to see if it was true. I thought it was weird and we were kind of embarrassed when the manager said he had to check the cameras in front of the other patrons. Never going back here again, drove an hour and a half to get there and would rather drive the 2 hours to go to Aki in Shippensburg!

1  Thank Jordan U
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

No real surprises in food. Good, hot, and plentiful. We tacked on a couple of sushi rolls too. Would return to eat sushi alone. The restaurant is really nice and clean.

Been to Aki Steak House & Sushi? Share your experiences!