“Kinda embarassed”

Aki Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #33 of 138 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Aki because we heard it was very similar to the one in Shippensburg, man, were we told wrong. First, nobody was friendly, even the hibachi chef wasn't friendly. My fiancé ordered her hibachi and a side of noodles and never received the noodles. After receiving the check, we told the waitress, who told the manager. I guess they didn't believe us because the manager told us they would have to check the cameras to see if it was true. I thought it was weird and we were kind of embarrassed when the manager said he had to check the cameras in front of the other patrons. Never going back here again, drove an hour and a half to get there and would rather drive the 2 hours to go to Aki in Shippensburg!

1  Thank Jordan U

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

No real surprises in food. Good, hot, and plentiful. We tacked on a couple of sushi rolls too. Would return to eat sushi alone. The restaurant is really nice and clean.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband brought me here for our wedding anniversary since we never get to go to hibachi places, and our trip was incredible. The hibachi chef was so friendly and fun, and made the best fried rice. My steak was cooked perfectly and so was my husbands lamb chops. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

I had wanted to visit this place for some time and since it was Bike week in Gettysburg i went , and i should not have waited so long the staff was friendly and the menu was more than ample . We started off with the Sexy Jalapeno it was the best poppers i have had in a while and the Sushi was to die for .

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and i used to go here for a sushi lunch but we heard on abc 27 restaurant report this place failed 2 in 2 months so we have since stopped going buyer beware

Been to Aki Steak House & Sushi? Share your experiences!