“Best hibachi place!”

Aki Steak House & Sushi
Ranked #33 of 137 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband brought me here for our wedding anniversary since we never get to go to hibachi places, and our trip was incredible. The hibachi chef was so friendly and fun, and made the best fried rice. My steak was cooked perfectly and so was my husbands lamb chops. We will most definitely be back.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

I had wanted to visit this place for some time and since it was Bike week in Gettysburg i went , and i should not have waited so long the staff was friendly and the menu was more than ample . We started off with the Sexy Jalapeno it was the best poppers i have had in a while and the Sushi was to die for .

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and i used to go here for a sushi lunch but we heard on abc 27 restaurant report this place failed 2 in 2 months so we have since stopped going buyer beware

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Gotta have the yum yum sauce! Friendly staff, entertaining and the food was good. Can order off the menu. Enjoyed the Sushi.

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

Four of us met for dinner to celebrate a birthday (3 of us had been here before). We had the sexy jalapeño (spicy), bacon wrapped shrimp & shrimp dumplings for appetizers and we liked them all! We each had a different specialty roll for dinner. The Victoria was very good! Service was good & prices are comparable to other sushi restaurants. The hibachi is also good & very entertaining.

Been to Aki Steak House & Sushi? Share your experiences!