“Great New Low Calorie Breakfast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #28 of 130 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westminster, Maryland
“Great New Low Calorie Breakfast”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I went to breakfast Sunday February 16, 2014 to try some new items on the menu.I got the Spinach Baby Bella Scramble which is NEW. It was delicious! It is made with egg beaters, tomatoes, onions, spinach and portabella mushrooms. There was a small dish of fresh fruit with red grapes, cannolupe and honey dew melon. This dish included chicken apple sausage links which also are NEW. Personally, I hate the taste of sausage, it's too fatty for me. But I do like turkey sausage. So, I decided to give this a try and was so very surprised how much I enjoyed it. It was sweet and had a nice consistency. My husband got the classic egg favorites which has 2 scrambled eggs, choice of bacon or sausage, and choice of pancakes or toast. He got the bacon and pancakes and also enjoyed his meal. We visit all the Perkin chain restaurants often, even when out of state. The restaurants are nice inside, bathrooms are clean, staff are helpful and nice, food is good and it is worth the money. They have a bakery inside and the cookies,muffins,cakes and pies particularly the seasonal ones are great. This is an ideal place for a family as they have large booths, huge tables and they can accommodate handicapped individuals in there setting arrangements well. We visit the Perkins in Florida and the fruit they have is out of this world. I recommend you check this place out. It is also senior friendly and open normally 24/7 at all locations. I also want to mention, we had a great waitress, her name was Lauren and she made sure our every need was met!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank BeHappy369

“No waitress”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times and the food is good and reasonably priced. Usually the service is prompt , but this last time in there appeared to be some mix up on who was to wait on us. Finally, got a replacement waitress who bent over backwards to help us out.

Visited September 2013
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Absolutely everything was perfect service was personable and meal was fantastic.server gave undivided attention to our table to ensure we had a pleasurable experience

• Visited June 2013
Keymar, Maryland, United States
“Nice selection”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Visit here often and always try something new. I have never been disappointed. The service is great too. The managers are always walking around talking to customers. The muffins are the best.

Visited April 2013
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“Doing better”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Seems this place is doin better with service since last visits. Glad, cause I like their breakfasts.

• Visited March 2013