“Doing better”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #28 of 132 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Seems this place is doin better with service since last visits. Glad, cause I like their breakfasts.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We used to live near Perkins and now we don't so its a treat to visit one. I had breakfast for dinner and it was tremendous as always. I love their pancakes more than any other. My husband had cod and said it was good and the kids had the chicken tenders as usual. the kids get a drink and a big cookie and were happy. Would go back again.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We arrived at 10:30 am on Tuesday 10/16/2012. My wife ordered potato pancakes from the breakfast menu and I ordered a Turkey dinner. Our meals were served in a reasonable amount of time and the food quality was good. Our server was friendly and efficient. This was our first visit to the Hanover location in quite some time and we were very satisfied. We dine out usually 2-3 times a week and will return to this Perkins. My wife and I both used the rest rooms and found them to be clean.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

My family had decided we would do dinner at Perkins last night 10-8-12. To tell you the truth it was a waste of money. We have came to this location in Hanover plenty if times before and with each time it got worse and worse. The location in Gettysburg is wonderful!!!! The food is much better. Our food at the Hanover location was horrible. The toast was not even toasted and the food tasted like it was all pre-made frozen items. I ordered French toast with strawberry topping and whip cream and the amount they put on top of the French toast was not even enough to cover one piece and it was a order of 5! They forgot some if our food and gave us no syrup for the pancakes and no jellies for the non toasted toast. Many more things wrong. And overall just terrible. Will not be returning.

4  Thank Luvinthabeach
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We ate at the Perkins near Gettysburg. The food was good and not too expensive.