“All-time favorite pizza”

Ranked #36 of 132 Restaurants in Hanover
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been coming here for 30+ years, and I'll be coming as long as I can. The pizza is always delicious, and the service has never been anything less than great.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Jerry and Sal's Pizza is the first place I went to eat after returning to the area following a long stint out of state. I couldn't wait for that first slice!! Their delicious pizza cannot be duplicated and trust me I tried and failed with many pizza shops. The crust is perfect..not too soft and not too crispy... with a great balanced tomato sauce and of course the yummy real mozzarella. The service is always the same..impersonal and without any enthusiasum...but whatever, I go for the pizza. So glad Jerry and Sal's is still in business all these years later.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Jerry and Sal's has been around since I was a young girl (I am now 46). I loved them in the beginning and love them even now. I am not too concerned about the service as I am used to how things work behind the counter but, they have the BEST pizza I have ever had in my life!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The front desk person at the motel we stayed in Hanover suggested this place. I was absolutely amazed at the slice I had and then had to eat one more. They have the perfect, slightly burnt and crispy- the way it is supposed to be- crust and perfect combination of tangy sauce.
I am kinda peculiar about the mushroom and they were excellent. I had just visited NYC and had pizza couple of times over there which was disappointing and overpriced. On the contrary, this place exceeded all expectations! They would do great in NYC or Italy...may be they should consider to open branch...

1  Thank SenorBaca
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Came home for the arrival of my new Granddaughter and we were up late and wanted some stromboli. Had a great stromboli from Jerry and Sal's. I know that you have been in business forever and this just proves why!! Keep up the great work!!!

Been to Jerry & Sal's Pizza? Share your experiences!