“Love the pizza!”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Love the pizza!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Jerry and Sal's Pizza is the first place I went to eat after returning to the area following a long stint out of state. I couldn't wait for that first slice!! Their delicious pizza cannot be duplicated and trust me I tried and failed with many pizza shops. The crust is perfect..not too soft and not too crispy... with a great balanced tomato sauce and of course the yummy real mozzarella. The service is always the same..impersonal and without any enthusiasum...but whatever, I go for the pizza. So glad Jerry and Sal's is still in business all these years later.

• Visited July 2013

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“My favorite pizza ever!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Jerry and Sal's has been around since I was a young girl (I am now 46). I loved them in the beginning and love them even now. I am not too concerned about the service as I am used to how things work behind the counter but, they have the BEST pizza I have ever had in my life!!

• Visited February 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Great slice of pizza, better than NYC”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The front desk person at the motel we stayed in Hanover suggested this place. I was absolutely amazed at the slice I had and then had to eat one more. They have the perfect, slightly burnt and crispy- the way it is supposed to be- crust and perfect combination of tangy sauce.
I am kinda peculiar about the mushroom and they were excellent. I had just visited NYC and had pizza couple of times over there which was disappointing and overpriced. On the contrary, this place exceeded all expectations! They would do great in NYC or Italy...may be they should consider to open branch...

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SenorBaca
VA
“Home for new Baby”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Came home for the arrival of my new Granddaughter and we were up late and wanted some stromboli. Had a great stromboli from Jerry and Sal's. I know that you have been in business forever and this just proves why!! Keep up the great work!!!

• Visited August 2012
Ocala
“Will not return”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The delivery man was asked to take our order while everyone else was working hard trying fill other customer orders. When he asked what I wanted, he did not write it down, when my husband started to tell him what he wanted, he acted like this was a terrible inconvience and got a pad and started writing down what my husband requested. He ONLY wrote what my husband requested. When I tried to repeat mine, he informed me he can only take 1 at a time, we should go sitdown and someone would bring us our food (of corse we had to pay 1st). AND YES, only my husbands foor arrived. The worst part, tha guy walks into the place with an arm load of trash (I guess from his car) drops some of it on the floor, picks it up off the floor, and NEVER washes his hands!

Visited June 2012