“Loved it!”

Hoss's Steak & Sea House
Ranked #40 of 133 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees…all cooked to order!Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms
Reviewed July 24, 2012

It's just a traditional steak house with exactly the food you'd expect--but what's wrong with that? My wife and I loved it!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I did not actually eat here but went in intending to. I did not eat here because I was in the mood for a beer with my meal and they do not serve beer and wine.

You order your food from the wall size menu board by the hostess stand - before they seat you. Then presumably they would have brought the food to you. Their setup seemed ready for handling pretty big crowds but it was not at all busy when I was there late on a Saturday night.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I'd never even heard of Hoss's before this trip, but on my wife's assurance, we stopped in for dinner. Nice place. Order your steak (or whatever) on the way in, get escorted to a table, and the staff takes over, getting drinks, and pointing you to the above-average salad bar. Good food, good value. I'd like to see them expand into the Northeast from a strictly selfish point of view.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Everytime I order a steak, it seems it has a gamey taste to it. I dont know why, nor how. I try not to order the steaks anymore. The salad and hot soup is always good. To the owner, or manager, please either change out all the lightbulbs in the wagon wheels to compact fluorescent bulbs, or put the normal bulbs back in. Please? I do enjoy eating here, and its a great value. Just dont know what in the world is up with the steaks tasting gamey....

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Average steaks, average burgers, below average salad bar, there are much better places to eat in Hanover