“Good food, Great service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #33 of 131 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We live aout half way between 2 different Red Lobster's and there is such a difference in not only the quality of service, but the food even tastes better. Whenever someone in the family suggests Red Lobster, someone else says, only if we go to Hanover. The friendly service is always there no matter who the waiter or waitress is serving you. The suggestions they make or if we ask to a slight difference, it is always handled correctly. We go back as ofter as we can. :)

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We arrived without using their call ahead option and thus were told it would be a 40 minute wait. We were seated after approximately 50 minutes so no big deal. We sat in a booth in the back left side which was a good spot. Started off with appetizers (Chili shrimp for me and shrimp cocktail for my wife) and drinks, I got the top shelf margarita, my wife the top shelf Long Island Iced Tea. The chili shrimp was awesome, great flavor and a decent kick to it. I almost cancelled my entre` in favor of another helping. For my dinner I got the bbq chicken and shrimp and it was very good. My wife ordered the shrimp kabob platter. When it was brought out it had a half of snow crab instead of the described stuffed shrimp and bbq kabob. Our waitress noticed this and promptly brought out the stuffed shrimp and left the half crab, NICE. Of course the cheddar baked biscuits were there always highlight. We had two left over that we asked for a carryout for, our waitress said "no problem", when she brought us the carryout bag there were 6 extra inside............yum. Needless to say, this waitress got a very nice tip from us (25%) and when we return we will definitely asked to be seated in her section. Her service was spot on without being over bearing and her attitude and excellent attention to detail made for a great dining experience

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I orderd the Coastal soup and grilled shrimp salad. For the soup I choose Clam Chowder which was served in a bread bowl, very tasty. The salad was basically a side salad with grilled small shrimp. Very few shrimp and the shrimp really did not have very much seasoning and was pretty bland, but overall a nice lunch entree.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My Uncle, for his 84th birthday, wanted crab cakes so we came to Red Lobster. We were told when we couldn't find them on the menu that they had been taken off. Our waitress immediately went to the cook to see if they still had some and they did. My Uncle couldn't have been more pleased. From the drinks, to the appetizer, to the entrees, to the service....it was an absolutely wonderful dinner! Thank you Red Lobster for helping make this celebration so great!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Cheddar biscuits that are always to die for; specials that are filling and usually really, really good; service that is friendly, fast and genuine. We can always rely on RL for a great meal, even though it is a chain.