“Great Staff”

Chili's
Ranked #66 of 131 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This Chili's is unique because of its wait staff. Everyone from the bartenders to the servers are first rate. The food is good to fair depending on who is in the kitchen which makes the quality of the selections a bit inconsistent. The bar is nice but is a little light on the draft beer selection which I feel is a bit out of touch with the "regulars" taste. This grill and bar also doesn't offer Wi-Fi which I feel is a huge mistake since all the other like establishments do.

There are newer reviews for Chili's

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I frequently patronize this establishment for food and drinks. The people who work here make it their business to treat you as family, especially regulars. Food is consistently good and the drinks are some of the best in town, although more expensive then a normal bar. Good place to take the family but please, raucous children should be kept out of the barroom.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

As typical on a saturday night the wait was about 30 minutes, not too bad. Everything went well until I mentioned to the waitress I was a coffee nut and keep it coming. From then on, I always had a full cup, she even brought me two on the first trip. I think she was amazed to see someone drink five cups of coffee in fifteen minutes. It was well worth the look on her face.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Was there two or three times and we were satisfied all the time. The food was good and the service was friendly and fast.