“nice late night spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a great place to eat when you are hungry and want some quick comfort food. It's the traditional ethnic/greek diner type food in a redone former tgi Fridays type building. I forget what used to be in this location but it was something like that. You get good piping hot servings of diner type food. I probably wouldn't plan an outing just to go here but it's a great last minute "I'm starved" kind of place.

1  Thank bluebrick_chick

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Took 20 min to get coffee and the bar area was not even busy! Took 30 minplague to get food and it was cold forgot an order of toast and that took another 10. Told the waitress and she acted like it was no big deal and like she brought it out right away
Nothing was deducted from our bill and the manager avoided us.

1  Thank LovinOC_LJG
Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is a place which has a large menu, even breakfast all day, at a very reasonable price.
You can't go wrong. I been there about 5 times, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Can't miss.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

While I was waiting for my car to be worked on I stopped in for breakfast. Very disappointed. My omelet didn't have much flavor. And my cream of chipped beef tasted like just cream. Prices where good but I can't see myself returning for breakfast.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Great Prices, huge portions of home-cooked foods. Breakfast ANY time! A Greek Family restaurant at it's best!

1  Thank Will I

Been to Starlight Diner? Share your experiences!