All reviews hi express stayed here nice hotel front desk room was clean the breakfast area two night stay walking distance cookies cleaning staff coffee maker fitness center hie dryer funeral muffins microwave
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Recent Visit to the Holiday Inn Hanover PA. Hotel seems to have been updated recently.

Location Good
Staff friendly
Room clean
Beds Newer
Decor recent update
Breakfast Good with Real bacon not paper thin

Pos pod coffee maker in room
Negs none

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
TammyK1276, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Holiday inn Express of Hanover Pa

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us

Hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This is one of the nicest HI Express properties we've stayed at. Everything from the lobby to the room to the breakfast area to the fitness center was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was hot and fresh each day and displayed attractively. It's also conveniently located within walking distance of several chain restaurants, a Verizon store and a drug store. You have a wonderful maintenance and housekeeping team.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TammyK1276, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you so much for choosing the holiday Inn Express of Hanover

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of restaurants, that's always a nice perk

Hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express, Hanover PA is conveniently located to whatever Hanover has to offer. For this level of hotel (star ratings), the service was very good, the room was clean and the bedding adequate. And, you can walk to a variety of restaurants. I always like to note “the small details.” The plate of cookies in the lobby was appreciated.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank LeppFrog
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for staying here at the Holiday Inn Express of Hanover Pa

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of restaurants

We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We always stay at this hotel when we visit my grandparents and aunt. Have never had any issues until this two night stay. In town for my grandmother's funeral, which my mom as the reason for the visit when she checked in. Afterwards, another guest in our party asked her if she got the bereavement rate. Didn't know there was one, the clerk didn't mention anything. My mom went back to the front desk to inquire about it and was told it'd be $111/night whereas our other guest got it for $99/night. We ended up getting the $99/night. On the second night, my brother and I discovered late at night that our room (206) had been overrun with tiny ants. I was awake all night shooing them out of my bed and he saw a bunch on the floor near the window the morning we left. Even driving home, I am still finding an ant here and there crawling on me. Otherwise, the cookies in the lobby at night were great, I'm never awake for breakfast, and they have some of the best pillows. Walking distance to some restaurants, which is nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way home from VA to IL because we wanted to stop & see Gettysburg. Hotel was clean with comfortable beds. I am kind of a freak about that and check the beds pretty carefully! Breakfast was very good--much better than other HIE we stayed at on the trip. They had Cinnabons, good muffins, omelets, etc. Robyn, who was working breakfast the day we were there, was great! Our kids were taking a long time to get ready that morning, and even though breakfast was supposed to be ending soon, she was very gracious and let thrm get what they wanted and didn't rush us out. All in all, a very good stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Im so glad you chose the Holiday Inn Express as your stay preference

we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast.

We do strive hard to make this a Great Hotel Guests Love

Thank you and hope to see you again in the future