All reviews hi express stayed here nice hotel front desk firm and soft pillows pancake machine room was clean the breakfast area the staff was friendly and helpful walking distance room key two night stay cookies cleaning staff breakfast buffet fitness center izzy
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The Holiday Inn Express, Hanover PA is conveniently located to whatever Hanover has to offer. For this level of hotel (star ratings), the service was very good, the room was clean and the bedding adequate. And, you can walk to a variety of restaurants. I always like to note “the small details.” The plate of cookies in the lobby was appreciated.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank LeppFrog
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you for staying here at the Holiday Inn Express of Hanover Pa

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of restaurants

We hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We always stay at this hotel when we visit my grandparents and aunt. Have never had any issues until this two night stay. In town for my grandmother's funeral, which my mom as the reason for the visit when she checked in. Afterwards, another guest in our party asked her if she got the bereavement rate. Didn't know there was one, the clerk didn't mention anything. My mom went back to the front desk to inquire about it and was told it'd be $111/night whereas our other guest got it for $99/night. We ended up getting the $99/night. On the second night, my brother and I discovered late at night that our room (206) had been overrun with tiny ants. I was awake all night shooing them out of my bed and he saw a bunch on the floor near the window the morning we left. Even driving home, I am still finding an ant here and there crawling on me. Otherwise, the cookies in the lobby at night were great, I'm never awake for breakfast, and they have some of the best pillows. Walking distance to some restaurants, which is nice.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on the way home from VA to IL because we wanted to stop & see Gettysburg. Hotel was clean with comfortable beds. I am kind of a freak about that and check the beds pretty carefully! Breakfast was very good--much better than other HIE we stayed at on the trip. They had Cinnabons, good muffins, omelets, etc. Robyn, who was working breakfast the day we were there, was great! Our kids were taking a long time to get ready that morning, and even though breakfast was supposed to be ending soon, she was very gracious and let thrm get what they wanted and didn't rush us out. All in all, a very good stay!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Im so glad you chose the Holiday Inn Express as your stay preference

we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast.

We do strive hard to make this a Great Hotel Guests Love

Thank you and hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Stayed here the night before a volleyball tournament. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the room was very nice. Breakfast was decent for hotel breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn express in Hanover Pa.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay
We strive hard to make this a great hotel guests love

Hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the HIE Hanover over the Christmas holiday, and were quite pleased. Check- in was smooth and efficient, and the few staff we encountered were quite friend,y and helpful.

We stayed in a king suite, which included a separate seating area with a television. The room was very clean and comfortable, and included the amenities you would expect (refrigerator, microwave, iron, hair dryer, coffee maker). Despite being relatively close to a major thoroughfare, the room was surprisingly quiet.

Based on our experience, we will certainly return the next time we are in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Tammy K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express in Hanover,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the friendly staff
We do strive hard to make this a Great Hotel guest Love.
Hope to see you again in the future