“Very Friendly Service”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Malibu, California
“Very Friendly Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

On a recent visit to this restaurant, we were greeted by very friendly staff and seated promptly. Our drinks were made to perfection and the service was great. The only complaint that I have is the inability of the cooking staff to properly prepare a steak to the desired doneness. None of the steaks at our table were cooked to reflect what was ordered. The food however was good and the surroundings were clean.

• Visited February 2013

Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ordered the Rancher 9oz sirlion,steak was great,along with egg and bacon,the sauce it comes with is just ok,dinner would be better without the sauce,otherwise all good.

• Visited February 2013
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“The service that wasn't”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I picked the restaurant for the location, and I want to have a good meal for my Birthday. We had not been to this restaurant in a long time, so I decided to try it again. The service did not live up to expectations.

Visited January 2013
East Berlin, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable tender steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My new go to spot for a nice steak dinner in Hanover. Steaks are very tender, service is good. I will be back!!

• Visited June 2012
New Oxford, Pennsylvania
“great space, good food, just a bit heavy handed with the spices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I'm not a big chain restaurant fan, but this one is decorated in a warm and inviting western style and offers a sensibly sized menu with decent variety. Love the Western Shrimp appetizer, the romaine/blue cheese salad and Flora's 7 oz filet is a nicely trimmed and appropriate portion for most people, always cooked to the exact doneness I request. One problem I have consistently had is that the line cook who prepares the steak has a very heavy hand with the steak seasoning (which is something like Montreal seasoning) so that there is so much pepper on the outside of the steaks it raises the spice level to almost intolerable. This time I had to cut off the outside edges to finish it. This is such a simple mistake, but if your main course isn't edible, the meal is pretty much a bust. Next time I go, I am going to ask them to leave it off. Pepper needs to be a background favor in most things. Good service, good drink choices too.

• Visited July 2012