“First time and loved it.”
Review of M.O.M.S. Family Restaurant - CLOSED

M.O.M.S. Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Just discovered this place from a coupon we had we loved it. My husband ordered corn nuggets to start and I had French onion soup. Our meal was honey dip chicken and spaghetti and meatballs I loved the meatball. We will be back!!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Ordered simple breakfast. Service was slow and food was mediocre at best. Food was delivered with a small dish of butter on the side. The butter had pieces of food (Perhaps bread crumbs) in it. The butter was replaced with no explanation. The waitress's attitude became slightly hostile. Not the kind of place I would want to take family or friends. if you do go, look closely at your food. no telling what else may be in there. Will not return or recommend.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We went there on Friday and we loved it everyone was so nice there and the food was amazing I can't even describe how good the food and service was I love that place will def go back the dish was so nice and said when he came out how was everything and I said great everybody who knows this place should go there because it is so good they really put a lot effort in there food will def go back to the place!!!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was recently there on a Tuesday we waited almost a half hour for our food but it def was not worth the wait the food was terrible they must have switched the cook because the server said we had a new cook in my opinion they should let that guy go our food was not done all the way and I got sick when I went home not to mention that it seemed like they were rushing us out the building its sad to say I will never go back I even told the young man that was our server and he really didn't seem to care and the host told us there has been a lot of complaints against the new cook I could see this place closing soon I could only wish

Reviewed May 7, 2013

iv been here many of times and the past few Mondays iv been here where terrible the food was very bad my burger was dry the fries weren't cooked all the way and my wife acualy got sick my opinion is I will never go back and I think the health inspector should check out this place there is trash all over the back of the resturaunt the bathrooms r terrible sorry but the place needs to close don't waist your time