“Quick, easy and good!”

Cuisines: American
Eldersburg, Maryland
“Quick, easy and good!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I found this place thanks to Tripadvisor. We stopped for a late lunch after touring several food factories in the area. The food was simple, but good! The kids menu was great, one of the side choices on their menu was pudding. Who would have thought pudding...my kids had burgers, fries, pudding and a drink for under 5.00.

If I'm ever in that area again, I'll be sure to stop in, Oh, the other thing I noticed was that the majority of the waitstaff knew most of the regular customers by name!

• Visited April 2013

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our first visit to this restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I almost fell over when I received the bill. $12.84-

My wife and I love the service with no wait, excellent food, excellent service, and excellent value,

We will defintely patronize this restaurant again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Robert K
Ocala
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you like home cooking this is the place to visit and you get great value for your money. The food is delicious and the folks that work there are so warm and friendly.

Visited June 2012
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Our family loves the Railside Diner”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

There are many great diner food options. My son loves the kids menu that ends with an ice cream sandwich at the end. The desserts are excellent as well. We visit often and never have a bad experience.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Samantha W
Pennsylvania
“Huge menu”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I've had soups, sandwiches and full meals here. Everything I've had is delicious and I usually have to take home leftovers. Great resturant for a great meal and talking to those you've brought with you. Not a loud, noisy place. Lots of seating with plenty of space between tables.