“A great meal off the beaten path.”

Warehouse Gourmet Bistro
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Pasadena, Maryland
“A great meal off the beaten path.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Dined here last night with family. The service was great and the food was delicious. We will definitely be returning to this place.

1 Thank Hanover55

Glenville, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice change of pace for Hanover”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Having quickly grown tired of Hanover's chain restaurants and buffets, it was a welcome change of pace to eat at the Warehouse Gourmet. The staff was very courteous and the food was great. Having had their takeout for our business events in the past, I figured the food would be great and I wasn't disappointed. Unique combinations of food that you won't find elsewhere in Hanover. Was also a nice plus that it is BYOB...that being said, I'm planning on visiting the pub as soon as its up and running. This place is a great asset to Hanover and I plan to visit many more times in the future.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TBrandonTaylor
Hanover, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An apology”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Hi to all our WAREHOUSE GOURMET BISTRO fans. We recently had someone with a negative experience and we surely apologize for that. We are growing and adding new people in the kitchen. It takes a while for new staff to come up to our expectations (and yours). Thanks for continuing to visit with us and watch for the PUB to be open soon in the future.

Visited August 2012
Moscow, Pennsylvania
“Where's the tartar?”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I had the crabcake, which was moist with very little filler, but tasted just okay. It was suppose to come with caper tartar sauce, but for some reason it did not. Service was a little slow and had I thought to mention it, by the time I would have had it, I'm sure my crabcake would have been cold.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mark c
Brooklyn, New York
“Can this be Hanover?”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

In a place dominated by the casual dining chains and their mediocre at best food, this is a wonderful find and makes our frequent trips to the Hanover/Gettysburg area much, much better. A giant step above anything we have ever had in the area. Quality ingredients and well prepared tasty food. Service is pleasant and friendly. It just smokes the local competition.

• Visited May 2012