See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2017

I found the room to be comfortable, and since all rooms are located away from the main road (sort of tucked behind the Banquet Center/Bourbon Bar & Grill) I didn't really notice any annoying traffic/road noise.

When we arrived the room was clean, and the staff I interacted with at the front desk and the maintenance staff were friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfortable, and I liked that the room was equipped with a TV and refrigerator. There was also plenty of parking available, including right next to the room.

I think that one of the biggest perks was the location. I ate at the Bourbon Bar & Grill twice, since it is very conveniently located (attached to the Banquet Center part of the facility) and had good food. You're also within walking distance of the North Hanover Mall for shopping and quite a few other restaurants.

Overall it was a good experience!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Darren O
Reviewed April 19, 2017

The restaurant/Lounge was the highlight. Live music. Convenient to all parts of Hanover and surrounding areas, such as Gettysburg. Prices are very low. Hotel provides easy access to all parts of the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank pulpgnome
Reviewed April 5, 2017

The hotel is located close to everything including easy access both in and out of the city of Hanover. There is ample parking, a breakfast bar, and a great staff. The room was comfortable and clean. I will come back again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gillian00001
Gary M, General Manager at Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your great rating of our hotel! As you hopefully saw we are working every day on improving our look and the quality of each guests stay! We hope you checked out our restaurant, Bourbon Bar & Grill while in Hanover. Thanks again!

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful is what I have to say... The person at the front desk was very nice and helpful. The rooms were really clean and you could tell they did a good job renovating the room. We had a king size bed that was comfortable and the room was quite cozy. The hotel its self was in a great location. Downtown is really close and other restaurants or businesses where right around the corner. The adjoining restaurant was nice and clean. The food was excellent and the price was reasonable. I would definetly and will definetly stay there again!!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gary M, General Manager at Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for visiting our adjoining restaurant Bourbon Bar & Grill.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I didn't pick out this hotel or know anything about it before my arrival. My reservations were made for me by someone else.
The lady at the front desk was friendly. The location was convenient. The rooms however were VERY dated and not the cleanest rooms. We inspected for bed bugs due to the lack of cleanliness....didn't find any evidence of bed bugs but the mattress was torn (springs were sticking out of the mattress). Found a roach motel in the room! The shower made a horrible sound when you used it. Toilet paper was so thin you could see through it. No stopper for the bathroom sink and the toilet would hardly flush (had to hold the handle down). The bar there at the hotel and the bathrooms at the bar was actually cleaner then the rooms. I could barely stay there but did tough it out for 2 nights. Got up EARLY both mornings so I could get out of the room and stayed out late so I didn't have to spend much time inside. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie1003
Gary M, General Manager at Hanover Hotel & Banquet Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

We apologize that your experience in the hotel wasn't the most pleasant. We are happy to hear that you visited and enjoyed our restaurant and bar, Bourbon Bar and Grill. The hotel is under renovations and all rooms are expected to be renovated by the spring of 2017.