“Great Customer Service”

Hampton Inn Hanover
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had 2 rooms and were in the area for business - the staff went above and beyond for anything we needed. The Hotel Manager annd front desk staff were the best. Customer Service means alot when you travel often.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Wilson06594
HamptonHanover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We take pride in what we do and we are so glad you noticed. Customer service is very important to us and I am glad we were able to prove that to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Hanover

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a great stay at this Hotel. It is nice to see that some hotels still accommodate smokers without bothering other visitors or making us go outside somewhere. The hotel is clean and fresh and the staff was very helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We take pride in what we do and we are so glad you noticed. It is important to us that all guests are happy and I am glad we are able to do this for you.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Having stayed here several times over quite a few years, I can say that the Hanover PA Hampton Inn is the best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed in. It's beautifully maintained, up to date in design and amenities, flawlessly clean in public areas and rooms, and has a super staff. Excellent wi-fi, too. Hampton Inns can vary from location to location, but this one is consistently exceptional.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank piedmont62

It was such a pleasure to read your review of our hotel. I have posted this review for all the team members to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us. We work very hard to ensure our guests are happy, and I am so glad we were able to do this for you.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon. Travel safe.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had one of the best experiences staying in a motel here. Staff were very friendly, helpful, especially at breakfast, which btw was really good. The room was quiet and everything worked well. The later hours for the indoor pool and jacuzzi were a pleasant surprise and a pleasure after long days of meetings. I would stay there again, if I come back to Hanover.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles D

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We take pride in what we do and we are so glad you noticed. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the indoor pool area and our extended hours worked for your schedule. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Took a weekend to visit relatives, we spent 2 nights at the hotel. It was very nice, the pool was great. The hotel is placed near many restaurants so eating wasnt an issue, just where to eat was the problem. If I go to back to visit I will be staying here.

1  Thank schoolcop

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We take pride in what we do and we are so glad you noticed. We love the Hanover area and it is nice to know others do also. We look forward to having you back with us again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I would rate this hotel between very good and excellent. All areas of the hotel were very clean. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Coffee was available all day long by the front desk, and there was a good complimentary breakfast. The rooms had a microwave and refrigerator, coffee maker, and either 2 double beds or a king bed with a sofa. The beds were not as comfortable as at some other hotels and we experienced some late night noise from our neighbors which were the only reasons I didn't rate this as excellent. There was a fitness room and a business center where you could print out a airline boarding pass. The hotel is well located near the mall and restaurants.

2  Thank Carol E M

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We take pride in what we do and we are so glad you noticed. I am sorry to hear about the noise next to you, please let us know next time and we will be sure to take care of the situation for you.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Arrived at Hampton Inn at approximately 8:30 p.m. on a Saturday night without a reservation. I was accommodated with a king suite for one night as per my request. The room was clean, bed linens were comfy, breakfast was yummy and the selection was nice, and the front desk personnel were friendly. My ONLY complaint is that, at 8:30 a.m., as I was getting ready for work in the bathroom, I heard a loud knock at the door followed by one word that I could not understand.....after 3 more knocks and 3 more words that I could not understand, I finally answered the door. There stood a young lady in street clothes......I thought she just had the wrong room. Uh, no.....she was from housekeeping and she was just going down the line of rooms to see who was still in the rooms. She said she just stopped by to see when I was checking out and then proceeded to tell me to take my time. This I found SOOOOO UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Where was her "housekeeping uniform"? Why was she knocking on my door to see if I was still in there? Isn't there a list or something that shows the housekeeping staff who has checked out? I would suggest to the management that the housekeeping staff be retrained on professionalism. In any event, I would stay here again as it is convenient and very clean. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sandy C
HamptonHanover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us and I did want to let you know that I found out this was happening that same morning and addressed it immediately with my team and the supervisor of this department. This is not standard procedure and I was completely surprised when I heard about this.

I am glad yu found the hotel and room so clean and you enjoyed your stay with is and I am so sorry about the incident that occured in the morning.

I do hope you come back and give us another try.

Rebecca Costello

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Holiday Inn Express Hanover
#4 of 28 in Gettysburg
Courtyard Gettysburg
Courtyard Gettysburg
#17 of 28 in Gettysburg

Been to Hampton Inn Hanover? Share your experiences!