“Super friendly,clean and modern Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Hanover
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed December 2, 2012

In general Hampton Inn is a very consistent chain in my opinion. This one in Hanover was very clean, in great condition and a really wonderful staff. Honestly, it was the friendliest hotel staff I've ever had. Rooms were in great condition, large, quiet and comfortable. Can't do much better for an affordable chain hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
HamptonHanover, Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for your great comments! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass this review along to our team for everyone to share.

Rebecca Costello

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel every April and October since it was built. I have always had a pleasant experience but my most recent stay changed all of that. On Friday evening the bulk of the rooms were taken by a bicycle club. They were cooking in the meeting rooms and the oder covered the entire main floor. I had to exit the building and walk around to the back entrance as you couldn't get down to the elevator do to them standing and visiting in the hall way. On Saturday morning you could forget a pleasant breakfast experience as again the group took over the entire breakfast area.

I can understand management booking all most the entire place including their conferences rooms but to the outside guest it was not a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Steelcityguy
HamptonHanover, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as a valued consistent guest and we’re very sorry you were inconvenienced by the bicycle group staying with us on your most recent visit. Please accept our sincere apology for this hassle and know that we will use your feedback to better regulate the activities of future groups. We hope you will forgive this incident and return to stay with us as planned in April. We would hate to lose you as our guest and hope to see you again soon! Thank you and take care.

Alicia Caswell
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Best Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. Unusually clean room, helpful staff, comfortable beds, and an excellent breakfast with staff walking-around with extra coffee and mints. No nearby interstate so the room was nicely quiet.

Room Tip: Save supper for the nearby Ruby Tuesday, Ryan's, or Perkin's restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Nothing special to say about this Hampton Inn. Newly renovated lobby and breakfast area is quite attractive with a new Asian style we have seen in other newer hotels. The room. while perfectly acceptable and clean, needs some updating. Example: there are no convenient extra outlets near the work area to charge all these electronic gizmos, you basically have to unplug some some lights, or charge near the air-conditioner box or in the bathroom.
Breakfast is the usual, cereal, fruit and coffee usually does it for me but I also enjoyed the Western Omelet. Staff is friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonHanover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for taking time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable visit and we will keep your suggestions for room upgrades in mind as we continually look for ways to improve our guests’ experience. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let our team know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon, we would love to have you.

Rebecca Costello

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here because it was convenient and good price. I attended the Maryland Wine Festival and Gettysburg National Park for the weekend and decided on this hotel and location. The rooms were clean and decent size with the addition of free wi-fi access. The hotel included free breakfast which had a large size variety of hot and cold food to choose from. The coffee, tea and hot chocolate were available throughout the day. At the time of my stay, the breakfast room was still under renovation and they used one of the conference room which is no big deal at all but would like to have seen what it looked like. My daughter and wife enjoyed the indoor pool but their only complaint was the hot tub was a bit on the hot side. In addition, there are a lot of restaurants to choose in the area which is no more than 5 min drive. If you are bored, you can go shop at Target or Walmart and other stores in the area. The only negative I have to include is the bathroom sink drained slowly and I think this probably a common issue in the hotels that I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This was a clean, well run, typical Hampton Hotel. It is however tired and needs refurbished. The king room was clean and spacious. The staff were friendly and helpful, Breakfast was included and it ticked all the boxes for hot and cold choices. It is centrally located for shopping. Plenty of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Timberbank26
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

I stay at the hampton alot on business and i would say its the one of the best hotels i ever stayed at! :) very friendly staff nice clean rooms comfy beds and pillows and a very good breakfast in the morning homemade waffles and fresh fruit and all kinds of good items plus the pool room is amazing gotta love the hottub :) lol plus theres a really sweet older woman named shirley that comes around to u as u eat breakfast and asked about ur stay shes such a sweetheart very kind woman! :) shirley ur the best!! Lol the service is great there def worth the money! :)

• Stayed: September 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Holiday Inn Express Hanover
#4 of 28 in Gettysburg
Courtyard Gettysburg
Courtyard Gettysburg
#17 of 28 in Gettysburg

Been to Hampton Inn Hanover? Share your experiences!