“Far exceeded expectations!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
South Florida
“Far exceeded expectations!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My family of four stayed here four nights through New Years day. The place was immaculate, and smelled great (like a Christmas candle in the lobby and freshly cleaned in our room). The bed was comfortable, room was spacious, and the shower was hot with good pressure. So our basic necessities were met. Plus, the hot buffet breakfast had so many options and was very good and well-maintained, and they changed it a little each day during our stay. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, from the front desk, managers, room maintenance, and breakfast employees. Shirley, for example, was a very sweet lady who took care of the breakfast area. She came around each morning when we were just about done with our breakfast to offer mints, to ask about our stay, and to check if there was anything they could do to make our stay better. My husband, completely joking, suggested chocolate covered mints. Well, she went and got some for us! The staff here really goes above and beyond to make guests feel comfortable. Thank you!

Room Tip: We had a king study on the 2nd floor. Very quiet, spacious, no problems.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New Jersey
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I was in town to bury my father who passed away a week before Christmas. The folks at the Hampton Inn made me feel very comfortable during a sad time for me and my family. From the sympathy card in my room to the ladies who prepared the Hot buffet breakfast, the employees did all they could to make our stay more enjoyable. The hotel chain has a saying "Catch me at my Best." Well we certainly did! The manager Rebecca was terrific along with Shirley and Kathy in the breakfast area. Our next trip to Hanover, hopefully during better times, will be spent at the Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: This hotel is withing walking distance to shops and great restaurants
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Just arrived at the Hampton Inn Hanover on Christmas night. No one enjoys travelling on Christmas, but the staff here has made it feel like home. We were the last arrival of the night, after flying from our home in Orlando. Our two children were tired and cold (native Floridians, they weren't used to it!) The staff was cheerful and welcomed us with snacks, hot chicken noodle soup, and hot chocolate! When many hotels just hand you a key, these folks kicked it up a notch. It felt like our own living room, complete with a beautiful tree, welcoming the weary traveler. Thanks to the staff for going the extra mile. If you're staying in Hanover, you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed December 2011
South Lyon, Michigan
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Stayed at the Hanover, Pa. Hampton Inn, while visiting family members in Hanover. Staying with my wife, we found this Hampton to be very clean, quiet, well organized and maintained. The staff members were all very friendly and helpful. With an additional shopping mall being constructed in the vicinity, this hotel is well poitioned for present and future visitors to Hanover and surrounding areas.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We stayed here because we were visiting Gettysburg, Pa. and all the hotels there were sold out. I am sooo glad they were as it turned out we had one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast in the morning was varied and delicious, and the bed and pillows were like floating on a cloud. I will definately stay here next time I visit Gettysburg area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank DEBORAH M
HamptonHanover, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hanover, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review about our hotel and Hampton Team! It means so much to us to hear feedback from all of our guests, so we know what we do great, and where we can improve.

I am so glad you had a wonderful time at our Hampton Home. We work hard everyday to ensure our guests are happy and comfortable. Reviews like this give us even more reason to keep doing it. My team is my family, and I know posting this review for them to read will warm their hearts. Thank you!

Rebecca Costello
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We have stayed at many hotels this summer for our numerous college visits and this place was one of our best stays. You know the management is trying really hard to be the best when even the water temperature in the pool and the spa is set to the right temperature. Some of the high ranking hotels in this city don't even have a pool. Need I say more..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Rebecca Costello
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Everything I'd expect from a Hampton. WiFi. Breakfast. Clean, friendly staff. I'll stay here again when I'm in Hanover.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Doug R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Holiday Inn Express Hanover
Hampton Inn Gettysburg
Hampton Inn Gettysburg
#4 of 27 in Gettysburg
Quality Inn Gettysburg Battlefield

Been to Hampton Inn Hanover? Share your experiences!