All reviews front desk room was clean a great stay enjoyed my stay waffles home away from home free breakfast mitchell gettysburg motel clerk rates
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Its been a exceedingly pleasant stay. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone the staff had been wonderful. Staff is very friendly. Christian the gm and Julie the night staff have been fantastic. Room and lobby were nice and clean.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Christina R, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Our staff is pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Julie is an outstanding representative for your hotel. She very nice, courteous and helpful. She gave us great information about the surrounding area. Rooms were nice and clean. When we come back again, we will be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Our staff is pleased to hear of the great service you received. Thank you so much for your review.
We hope to see you on your next trip to Hanover.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

The room was clean, comfortable and affordable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. i am especially thankful for an employee named Julie that gave my husband and I wonderful suggestions for family fun ideas for our three children. Thank you Julie for making my family's stay with super 8 such a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Christina R, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We will pass it on to her.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and the hotel was in great proximity to local area shops. All in all, I enjoyed my stay there. While I didnt get a chance to interact with too many employees there, the one that I did (Mrs. Julie) was very pleasant and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends traveling to the area.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Christina R, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

We will be sure to let Julie know. Thank you so much for choosing Super 8 for your stay.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Super 8 has made my visit a good visit. An employee that works overnight named Julie has done an outstanding job at being happy even on an overnight shift. Even though I knew she was tired she never showed it. Employees like that are worth having.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

We will forward your comments to Julie so she knows she is appreciated not only by us but by our guests as well. Thank you so much for staying with us.