Super 8 Hanover
$154
Hampton.com
$85
Sleep Inn and Suites(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$123
SleepInn
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$143
$110
Wyndham Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$130
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gettysburg(Gettysburg)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfasta great staycomfortable stayenjoyed my stayupon checkdefinitely stay here againmitchellgettysburgmotelsuper8pillowsodorclerkrates
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My stay during my time here was excellent! During my time back in the US (currently teaching English in Spain until August 2014) I was visiting friends in Gettysburg and I chose this location solely because of the staff and the reasonable prices. The staff was very accommodating to all of my needs and very helpful in assisting me in getting directions to surrounding areas. The rooms are very spacious and although the location was outside of Gettysburg, I chose it because of the peace and quiet I was able to have during my stay. The staff made me feel right at home upon my arrival and welcome to return upon my departure. I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: June 2013
christina r, Manager at Super 8 Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Corrine,

Thank you so much for letting us know you had such a nice stay. We are very close to Gettysburg, it is a short drive from Hanover. We are glad our location was nice and quiet for you while visiting friends. If you need directions, our staff is very knowledgeable on the area.
We try very hard to make our guests happy and make our motel a "home away from home" while you stay with us.

Thank you again.