“Wonderful Experience!”
Review of Super 8 Hanover

Super 8 Hanover
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hanover
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was so happy to find this place when I needed to spend the night in Hanover. It was clean, the staff was friendly, and I was able to get a free breakfast on my way out the door in the morning. The motel clearly recently went through renovations as the room and lobby had new furniture and decor. I would definitely recommend this Super 8 to anyone looking for a room in Hanover. The price was so reasonable, I definitely got more bang for my buck!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank KiranMahtani

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed at the Super 8 in Hanover, PA for a few nights while visiting a friend in the area. The woman at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable. I have no complaints, and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Pooja R
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Recently I stayed in this Hotel. It's very unique in decor unlike other Super 8..Huge head board with nice pics.very pleasing. Chrissy was nice and efficient, no problem. Hotel surrounded by lot of businesses and restaurants and it is ideally located and still kind of away from street hustle-bustle!
Rooms and hallways are pretty and clean and quiet. Amenities were in place and adequate. Safe could have been placed in some discreet area but it was not in the way. Bed was comfy and nice. Furniture is very stylish and contemporary. TV and WiFi worked just well and free! So was breakfast!......And all these at a very reasonable price.
All in all pleasant experience and I certainly recommend this place.

Room Tip: The hotel is kind of away from the main street..still I think the back rooms are still quieter!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night to get away. We were greeted with happiness by Mitchell and asked for a smoking room. The room was clean and even though it was a smoking room you couldn't tell, it didn't smell at all. I'm not a smoker by my partner is so I could tell. In the morning we met Michelle the housekeeper, again we were met with politeness and a smile. Going down for breakfast we were greeted by Natasha. Breakfast was good, coffee was fresh and i would defiantly stay again. The hotel is clean, staff are friendly I recommend this hidden gem to anyone coming to the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traveling_couple222
christina r, Manager at Super 8 Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Guest,
We want to thank you for your great review. We do strive to make all our guests feel at home when they are with us. Mitchell, Michelle, and Natasha have been with us for quite some time.
They are great assets to us. Thank you as well for letting us know our efforts to keep our smoking rooms smelling nice is working.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stay at this Super 8 4-5 times per year. I have always enjoyed my stay and it sometimes feels like my second home. Chrissy always accommodates anything I ask for.Also,she is pleasant and lovely to converse with in the morning over your delicious coffee. Your entire staff is always a pleasure! Mitchell greets you with a warm and friendly smile and is always immaculately groomed.Overall, I look forward to my stay with you.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to be sure you get the room you want,,,rooms on south side are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank susan c
Reviewed January 22, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
Hampton Inn Hanover
Wyndham Gettysburg
Wyndham Gettysburg
#7 of 28 in Gettysburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gettysburg

Been to Super 8 Hanover? Share your experiences!