Super 8 Hanover
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Gettysburg(Gettysburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfasta great staycomfortable stayenjoyed my stayupon checkdefinitely stay here againmitchellgettysburgmotelsuper8pillowsodorclerkrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This Super 8 has wonderful firm beds and the best pillows I have ever experienced away from home. Our room was clean and nice. The price was good too. I especially enjoyed chatting each morning at breakfast with Mitchell. He is a very friendly and outgoing staff member. I observed him hitting it off with all of the guests over my 5 day stay. He made sure the coffee was always fresh and the eating area very tidy. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MarieN752
Reviewed April 8, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I checked into the Hanover Super 8 for three nights. I came in quite late after a full day on the road and was greeted with a smile and a friendly face. Angel was efficient and helpful, as well as funny and very polite. I was checked out by Christina who also was friendly and polite and always asked how my stay was going.

My room was very clean when I arrived. I could not locate anything to complain about concerning cleanliness. I stayed for a total of six nights, because the room was kept clean and well supplied each day. Shower pressure was strong and bath was kept immaculate.

Mitchell was extremely helpful and made me feel right at home each time he was working at the desk. He was very professional and made every effort to insure my stay was pleasant. Taking a few moments to speak with him when he was on shift was pleasant and enlightening! I enjoyed the conversations we had and the recommendations for places to try. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MITCHELL!!

This hotel was recently remodeled, the colors are bright and pleasant, the black and white room pictures are amazing, the bed was extremely comfortable, the tv worked great, and breakfast was plentiful yet simple.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Hanover area. It is located right at the beginning of The Golden Mile (Eisenhower Drive where the shopping is) and close to almost everything! The staff is down to earth and very personable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank StacyD337
Super8HanoverMgmt, Manager at Super 8 Hanover, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear StacyD337,

Wow, what a spectacular review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a tremendous review. This is one of the most amazing reviews we've ever received.

From our wonderful staff to our clean rooms and our updated decor, we work very hard to ensure that guests are completely satisfied when they stay with us and we are so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us. We also love it when our guests notice our recent renovation and design changes. The black and white pictures that you mention were individually selected by us and they are actually all photographs of the local area.

I'll be sure to have Angel, Christina, and Mitchell read your review so they will know just how valuable their excellent customer service is. Thank you again for this terrific review and for recommending us to anyone traveling in the area, please come stay with us again soon. Mention your review on your next visit and we will be very happy to give you a discount on your next stay. Take care.

Warmest Regards,