“Great breakfast”

Hamburg Diner
Ranked #33 of 49 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I take my kids here for breakfast before school , fast, good, cheap
I've tryed others in town and there slow and very $$$$$$$

1  Thank gmorganHamburg

Reviewed September 9, 2010

A great breakfast in Berks County that measures up to some of the better diners I have visited in my travels isn't always this easy. How a restaurant can screw up breakfast or make you wait 45 minutes for eggs over easy is beyond me, but many of the diners in the outskirts seem to have made an art form out of botching breakfast. But weep no more egg lovers, the Hamburg Diner has it mastered!

Make this small quaint in-town diner a breakfast destination on your next trip to Cabela's and skip the Cracker Barrel, fast food joints and the Cabela's buffet. Yea it's small and it isn't decorated with 200 old barrels and gas station memorabilia but the food is plentiful and delicious! The service is EXCELLENT and fast with a SUPER-pleasant wait staff plus a few specials added to the mix make the prices great too!

The Hamburg Diner is my NEW favorite breakfast joint!

2  Thank FloydLawson