“Horrible Service And Food”
Review of Hecky's Sub Shop

Hecky's Sub Shop
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Soups
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service And Food”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Worst customer service i have ever had the tall guy didn't greet us the young girl waited on us with a attitude we ordered 3 large sandwiches then sat down every woman that came in the tall guy greeted them with a smile hello and a conversation we waited 30-40 mins for crappy sandwiches with no meat on and taste like nothing my Italian which i asked for oil had none cheese steak was cold why did i have to wait 30-40 mins for this crap? Worst sandwich shop ever telling everyone i know to never go there ever!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank dustin h

Hamburg, Pennsylvania
“Soups and salads are special”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The local sub shop with a twist. A great variety of fresh soups and salads that are a little different.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lcs66
Massanutten, Virginia
“Best hoagie and cheesesteaks in the Hamburg area!”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Tale it from a native. I stop here whenever I am home! Arithmetic food, friendly staff, great dine in or tale out

3 Thank Tigger2526
Dunedin, Florida
“Hecky's subs”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love Heckys I don't eat red or white meat so I either get the cheese or tuna subs. Both are very good and worth every cent.They are not filled with all lettuce they have the tuna cheese or if you get meats you get a full sandwich not just fillers like a lot of places.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank JaneyLP
“The best sub shop in Hamburg and beyond”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I've tried subs, burgers, and various appetizers from this place. The burgers are the best I ever had aside from my own. Fresh, grilled, and plentiful. Can't go wrong there. The subs are always fresh and they never fail to give great proportion to bread ratio! I would recommend this place to anyone who is tired of sub par food in the local area.

2 Thank sandolz88