“A must stop!”
Review of Cabela's

Cabela's
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Hamburg
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you are passing PA on route 78 this place is a must stop. You will love the HUGE Store with all sought of animals. The food is great and i always end up buying something.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Visited here for the first time with my husband on a Saturday afternoon. We were impressed with the wide variety of merchandise! Great gun selection and an interesting gun library, large camping section, tons of clothing- camouflage and otherwise, a nice clearance/bargain area, restaurant and fudge shop, tons of taxidermy displays, and even a small aquarium. We both ordered burgers and fries at the restaurant which is cafeteria style. Nothing really to rave about but it was affordable and good enough. We had a lot of fun perusing and the employees were all so friendly and helpful. We ended the day with purchasing some fudge and I must say it's probably the best fudge I've ever had! The hubby and I are looking forward to making another trip out there soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This store is large and there are a lot of things to see. It has native Pennsylvania fish in a big walk through tank and rooms with animals displayed "in their native habitat"- the elephant is our favorite. The prices on their items are a bit higher that online but its a good place to look before you buy and they do have good sales.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a cool place to visit and shop. It's HUGE. They have a whole area devoted to deer posed in various ways (reminded me of the Museum of Natural History in New York.
Lots of interesting things to look at and purchase. I'm new to hunting, so there was a lot to see and learn about. At least two aisles devotes to sausage making supplies. An archery department that lets you try all the bows you are interested in (the main reason we went). They sell food - we all got wraps. I got Wild Boar (tasted like lean ham). They had either moose or elk (can't remember). People are friendly and helpful. Lots of people wearing camo (and no, they were not on their way to hunt) - I think it's a cultural thing. We got there at 1:30 and stayed till 7. We bought some stuff. It was mainly good for an adventure. If your passing through, you definitely want to have a look - even if you don't plan on spending 5-6 hours there.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Took my son for the first time. We barely got out of there in four hours. I think we shopped the entire place. There were tons of great sales going on. The wildgame lunch was great! I had the boar and my son had the elk. Cannot wait to go back.